Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

also how can i walk into my boys living room yesterday with his family there and everything and see 3 skunk plants growing on a table under a lamp and fan, then when im alone with his mum in the room she tellin me how she got on sniff at the weekend and slammed a stiletto into some guys head i swear my boy needs to punch up his mum she got back off tho and her new fb pics are doing it

also how can i walk into my boys living room yesterday with his family there and everything and see 3 skunk plants growing on a table under a lamp and fan, then when im alone with his mum in the room she tellin me how she got on sniff at the weekend and slammed a stiletto into some guys head i swear my boy needs to punch up his mum she got back off tho and her new fb pics are doing it

link to said FB pictures?

last couple of months been bunnin every night!!

got me 3 strappers on shuffle right now (i cant strap myself)

smoked out tho

stopped bunin skunk after i found out wats in it

is been red string thai last 2 weeks

that sh*t dont get me likd tho jus relaxes me

but o well

need to stop is fukin up my system and relationships with ppl

need one last big session tho

also all my east niccas

if your looking for a weedshop above home sweet home in greengate is u

the only dealer i know making regular trips to dam is slim and he brings back the sycosis for me

my friend went to dam and brought it back and it is as nice and the name sounds

lol @ a dealer gassing me hes getting punched up if its under

amount of man i have heard say this, then when we go to smoke the ben i'm literally in stitches

fall back and stop lying

are drug dealers supposed to be feared skengman or are they normal people who sell drugs, obviously im not beating up dealers for sh*t bags, im saying i command the respect that they dont give me sh*t bags, if you think im lying you're prolly too shook to bad up a dealer for mugging you, infact i know your a pussyhole about "when we go to smoke the ben" you f*ck*ng cat

are drug dealers supposed to be feared skengman or are they normal people who sell drugs, obviously im not beating up dealers for sh*t bags, im saying i command the respect that they dont give me sh*t bags, if you think im lying you're prolly too shook to bad up a dealer for mugging you, infact i know your a pussyhole about "when we go to smoke the ben" you f*ck*ng cat

lol @ you

your catching feeling off a lil statement

swear blunt get you higher than riz im talking same amount of weed in both, like im bunning my blunt and not seeing hardly any smoke coming out the other end so maybe its like an airtight vaccuum ok im going abit too far but like you get all he tthc none wasted at the other end, make sense?

____<<<<< needing to cough while you have smoke in your lungs, hurts like f*ck, all slowly breathing out while trying nott to cough making a errr noise lol

my boy bought a z of cheese and mixed it up with next bud so he has bare standard bud smelling like cheese crafty bastard

/

speaking to my mum yesterday and she said you allowed to grow 2 plants legally for persie? i said why are you chatting sh*t but she was like nah someoen at work told me this today :/