Weekend + Midweek Football

Black.

Gerrard don't care. They should ban him (but they won't cause its on M.Brown, no-one cares and they have to keep their boys sweet), will do us a favour tbh.LOL @ Joe Royle making excuses for a liverpool player. *side eyes*

Guest Sheikh
"Chelsea looked forward. I look forward. They move on. I move on. I keep winning important things. They keep winning...something.
lololmou >>>>>
Spice that up with the full quote of
"I keep winning important things. They keep winning something - I think they won the FA Cup,"

34hbd77.gif2r20kch.giflmao, man actully chased him down for it....if he doesnt get banned for that the fa is a joke
f*ck that. Brown lifted his arm first so Gerrard decided "Oh this is that filthy c*nt who gets away with so many wreckless challenges whereby he injured a lot of people in his career, Let me f*ck him over once and for all"Good stuff by CapFantastic. If he gets done for this I will go nuts. Great win btw. Just wanna see Torres END Vid*ck and Ferdilegless on the weekend.

"Chelsea looked forward. I look forward. They move on. I move on. I keep winning important things. They keep winning...something.
lololmou >>>>>
Spice that up with the full quote of
"I keep winning important things. They keep winning something - I think they won the FA Cup,"
PMSLMourinho>>>>>_____

Guest Intervention

I thought Hilario was injured aswell as Cech?Or did him being beaten on his near post by Tevez 1mph shot dead his first team chances?

TURNBALL >>>> HILARIOUS.
Did you see him play against Cardiff?They're both shite and I'm embarresed they are even mentioned to put on a Chelsea shirt, but no matter how bad you think Hilario is, he's better out of the two even after his performance against West Ham.Should never have sold Cudicini, man is a legend.

Guest Intervention

Cudicini deserved to be playing first team football somewhere, dunno why he went from playing 2nd string at chelsea, to 2nd string at spursSurely spurs didnt give him more money?

I wanna see Gerrard knife someone pick the ball up and score like its a try at twickenham see if FA take any action