Downloading tunes

Seth Rollins

Google + Trackname + Rapidshare

Simples

Wait, type in the track name and rapidshare and boom.

Download it?

yeah, actually works with everything

then there's sites like filestube just to filter it down, and finally sites like warez.bb to filter down further

this.

not having a RS pass in 2010 is slippin, serious slippin.

this.

DISCLAIMER-: dont download illegally.

So am I the only one who uses I tunes ???

I do download grime tracks which I know will never come out or take forever to come out.

Like last week I downloaded maniac's classical and snapshot 2 as I know I wont get it on i tunes as I looked (did these two tracks ever see a vinyl release?).

nah, I buy album CDs and mp3 releases when its digital and vinyl only

last thing I bought was the Giggs single, before that Royal T's EP, but there's a lack of releases, and the fact that they're releasing things on vinyl and not digital (e.g. Rude Kid's last EP, that latest Butterz EP, and all of Logan's EPs) is just holding the scene back

@el nino been in this net cafe for hours trying to rip my show need to register my account so i can use youtube in my yard

nah, I buy album CDs and mp3 releases when its digital and vinyl only

last thing I bought was the Giggs single, before that Royal T's EP, but there's a lack of releases, and the fact that they're releasing things on vinyl and not digital (e.g. Rude Kid's last EP, that latest Butterz EP, and all of Logan's EPs) is just holding the scene back

I dont know why they dont dont release on vinyl and digitally I own some skream stuff and some of the tempa/benga stuff on vinyl and digital more people in grime should do this

I have all of the vinyls logan released last year but I also want to buy the mp3's might rip them myself but i got others that are warped and will jump if i rip, also agree about the rude kid ting wanted that digitally coz its long walking around with a bunch of vinyl just keep them in a cd wallet. Looking forward to the footsie and rude kid instrumental cd's nuff