mephedrone on itv news

HangTheDJ

Dunno if its been said but i aint read past the first page, but drone is like a 10-15 minute high thats why its so cheap you have to keep topping up, tried it its ok for a few shits n giggles at the time it doesnt make you senseless n dont make yo mong just making you spill every dirty secret you have imo if your on drugs its a pick me up before you pick up

Dunno if its been said but i aint read past the first page, but drone is like a 10-15 minute high thats why its so cheap you have to keep topping up, tried it its ok for a few shits n giggles at the time it doesnt make you senseless n dont make yo mong just making you spill every dirty secret you have imo if your on drugs its a pick me up before you pick up

littlestory.jpg

This drug in its purest form is as dangerous as ecstasy. (not very)

People are dieing because they are mixing it with Ket, no f*ckin wonder. Anyone who has taken it can tell you your heart starts almost beating out your chest, mix it then with Ket which slows your heart down, bang. Simple.

The media love creating a moral panic.

Ban this and within a few months some new legal high will come out. Its a never ening cycle.

• Upvote 1

10 mins? you must be taking a different drug mate

''Call me traditional, but if I glance at a wall and before my very eyes it suddenly starts smearing and sliding around like oil on water, my initial reaction is not to be amused or amazed, but alarmed about the structural integrity of the building''

LMFAO

10 mins? you must be taking a different drug mate

... As some one said before you build up a tolerance, also why do you think people do higher quantities of it compared to other drugs? It doesnt last that long.