Weekend Football

Black.

10 points behind arsenal with a game in hand and they have to come to the lane. :D
Yeah cos your going to catch Arsenal arent you...Don't raise the bar mate, that how you've spent a lifetime failing. Be humble. Its worked a lot better for you this season than ever before.
14th April

7-1 my loorrrrrddd, 7-17-1 my looorrddddd, 7-17-1 my looorrddddd, 7-1Ohhhhh loorrrddddd, 7-1shit support my loord, sh*t supportshit support my loord, sh*t supportshit support my loord, sh*t supportohhhhh looorrddd, sh*t support.

lol @ nothing to loseye apart from CL football and the ability to sign world class players that goes with that
Either way is a win for me. Not getting Champions league = Rafa goneGetting Champions league = Laughing at all the wannabe CL teams/Berbatovs wearing odd bootsWhite Nike on one foot and Black Adidas on the other :D

7-1 my loorrrrrddd, 7-17-1 my looorrddddd, 7-17-1 my looorrddddd, 7-1Ohhhhh loorrrddddd, 7-1shit support my loord, sh*t supportshit support my loord, sh*t supportshit support my loord, sh*t supportohhhhh looorrddd, sh*t support.
Forgot you went to the game still.

10 points behind arsenal with a game in hand and they have to come to the lane. :D
Yeah cos your going to catch Arsenal arent you...Don't raise the bar mate, that how you've spent a lifetime failing. Be humble. Its worked a lot better for you this season than ever before.
14th April
Yeah nobody scared.Look the fact we play you after Barcelona away is a good thing, especially now the game has been moved to give us a 6 day rest.If we beat Barcelona, we will roll your over of the sheer hype of duppying. If Messi f*cks our life over, pride will be the only thing left so we aint losing THAT game. My only worry was losing to Barcelona, Messi raping clichy and then Lennon raping a tired and shaken man 3 days later. You beat Fulham and did us a favour. Now get to the Cup final, go Faces, and let us bring you down to earth with a nice harsh bump.
  • Upvote 2

lol @ nothing to loseye apart from CL football and the ability to sign world class players that goes with that
Either way is a win for me. Not getting Champions league = Rafa goneGetting Champions league = Laughing at all the wannabe CL teams/Berbatovs wearing odd bootsWhite Nike on one foot and Black Adidas on the other :D
Suprised the commentators didn't notice and you never noticed on the replays either, His Boot came off as he was running with the ball.

Its all gone quite where are the united fans?Berbatov and Nani >>>> Say suttini swear if we get a green and gold kit next season ill get a glaziers tattoo

f*ck orrf, who just saw Ibrahimovic cushion the ball back to messi off his back!
berbatov done this earlier just saying

CechFerreria, Alex, Terry, ZhirkovCole, Deco, Mikel, Lampard, MaloudaAnelkaFriedelLuke, Collins, Dunne, WarnockMilner, Sidwell, Petrov, AshleyCarew, Gabby

Fancy us to get something here.

shouldnt even laugh today but lolnd normally u always predict a loss for ur boys