Who is coming to the grime awards next friday at egg

The Somalian

img_4513.jpg

I'm actually gobsmacked at that pic, I'm trying to find a YMS pic that shows that back in the day that entire crowd would have been black (and some asians sprinkled across)

and this wasnt even the yms standing that i wouldve went two me and my guys stopped goins probs around 2005/2006 at the peak of the stratford/hackney beef times

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING when i used to go back in the day

now we get pple like jas and his mates off thier heads doingwhat they would like to think is skanking in the dance

tis a shame, a real real shame.

edit.

/ LMAO at this white boy jas img_4483.jpg

from the way he talks on here could you ever imagined he looks like that :lol:

/

some baggy jumper still

just got in was live tbh

gunna bun a quick piece 4 the comedwn

see mad vybez a few tyms last nyt still

the jungle room was hard tbh

/

must have seen SB on the way back

the brudda thinks he is deep

MUG

img_4483.jpg

so jas if hes such a mug why r u befriending him in this pic.

fake.

:lol: :lol:

Jas is not Hij it dont make any sense he sent me a message asking about the dance but the last one in august I went in with hij on his guestlist so it would not make sense for him then message me about the rave this week especially as the dance is hosting his awards.

Also if Phillos if still using this site he will be able to confirm as he is his boy.

img_4513.jpg

I'm actually gobsmacked at that pic, I'm trying to find a YMS pic that shows that back in the day that entire crowd would have been black (and some asians sprinkled across)

and this wasnt even the yms standing that i wouldve went two me and my guys stopped goins probs around 2005/2006 at the peak of the stratford/hackney beef times

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING when i used to go back in the day

now we get pple like jas and his mates off thier heads doingwhat they would like to think is skanking in the dance

tis a shame, a real real shame.

edit.

/ LMAO at this white boy jas img_4483.jpg

from the way he talks on here could you ever imagined he looks like that :lol:

/

some baggy jumper still

lol this post wasn't a joke was it

:rolleyes:

Look at the amount of beef that use to kick off at them dances though and it was from people who probelly dont even really follow the music they just follow they hype like what happened with jungle/garage/grime/bassline/funky

I like grime for the music not because its the current sound, allot of the the people inside the place actually appreciate and respect the music so its not really a ting you are going to see a super bag of goons screwfacing guys in the corner while sharing a bottle of champs between 5 man.