Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

Inter aint beating Barca btw.Messi to win them the league, CL and then win the CL with Argentina and become the best player of all time.Someone tell me that aint happening
get me, Inter are an ordinary team baring inuries Barca should get throughtheyve already beaten them this season.

Epic Fail this week - Gave Chelsea the Title and got knocked out the Champs League..... Give me some advice all you Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal Fans I'm not use to this Losing sh*t.
HmmmIt's something you get used to with time, everyone needs a humbling experience every so often otherwise they turn into overbearing pricks who act like they have a god given right to success. As a Liverpool fan growing up listening to Man Utd fans, I always thought I never want to appear as cuntish as that so even when we've been successful I've remained humble.

Epic Fail this week - Gave Chelsea the Title and got knocked out the Champs League..... Give me some advice all you Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal Fans I'm not use to this Losing sh*t.
HmmmIt's something you get used to with time, everyone needs a humbling experience every so often otherwise they turn into overbearing pricks who act like they have a god given right to success. As a Liverpool fan growing up listening to Man Utd fans, I always thought I never want to appear as cuntish as that so even when we've been successful I've remained humble.
LOL at thinking a certain type of Liverpool fan wern't like that during your period of Glory, its to be expected tbh. with great success come a great sense of arrogance/ over confidence.

LOL at thinking a certain type of Liverpool fan wern't like that during your period of Glory, its to be expected tbh. with great success come a great sense of arrogance/ over confidence.
Yeah of course they were, some of the elders openly say that now and took it as a lesson learned.Fact is most Utd fans have been watching their team being successful all their lives though, the come down is gonna be nuts.

Yeah of course they were, some of the elders openly say that now and took it as a lesson learned.Fact is most Utd fans have been watching their team being successful all their lives though, the come down is gonna be nuts.
I don't see any drastic drop for us anytime soon, atleast not whilst Fergie is still around.

I don't see any drastic drop for us anytime soon, atleast not whilst Fergie is still around.
How much longer do you think he'll be around?

How much longer do you think he'll be around?
Not sure TBH, It's debatable. Talk of him leaving by 70, then he says he won't leave until his Health fails him. And if we won a next Double or so that would potentially spur him on to give up the reigns. But I expect him to leave a good team behind and someone capable of doing the Managers Job.