Goooney "I Slap Hoes in Doggy"

Mr. Gayle

Guest Triple XXX

amazing how these chicks dont get much backlash for being whores. like its accepted these days.

For real then some sucker makes them a wife

absolutely DISGUSTING

i swear imma be some next level guy i look down on bare chicks for their behaviour

im more and more appaulled by the day

but maybe i jus need to look in a different direction or sutin

My dad got a text during the World Cup from his mate saying that Rooney had been found to have been banging about but the press and him agreed to leave it until after the World Cup. His underpar performances were probs due to this bearing on his mind.

• Downvote 2

Infact, I just don't understand FFS

A normal fella looking like Wayne would still be able to attract a decent standard of female with moderate game

These guys with masses of money should have no problem, obv some chicks risk selling stories to the papers just buy them off with nice stuff/threaten them

Anybody can visit a prossie

Yeah but to him his probably thinking £1000 for a shag with a pro who has to keep herself clean if she wants to work and who will be discreet. Or thousands of pounds of CSA payments for 18 years if he sleeps with a random chick who thinks she can have a good payday if she gets pregnant.

Rooney flopped by continually rehiring her outside of her agency and basically making her a link which meant that discretion was gone and gave her story more clout. And then to be seen out and about with her like he hasn't got a wife and kid at home. i mean this is just slackness and arrogance if he did this.

On another occasion, she ran into him at a party at Rio Ferdinand's Rosso Italian restaurant. 'I went with a few girls and the whole team was there. They were all very drunk,' she said. 'We hadn't arranged to meet but Wayne spotted me in the crowd. About half an hour later he held my hand in front of everyone and led me away down these stairs. 'Michael Owen was looking at him in disgust. Wayne made no effort to be discreet and I was embarrassed. He took me downstairs into the cooking area and into an office.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1309178/Wayne-Rooney-admits-hotel-trysts-girl.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0yjqTrXsh

Few callers ringing up TalkSport and defending Rooney "its not true" lol

/

Saying "its diff for cole cos he was married to UK's darling"

thats jus blatent racism

It's 'cos Ashley Cole is an utter wanker.

Ashley Cole cheated on some chick he met a few years back who judging by her previous antics with toilet attendants is a bit of a c*nt herself.

Rooney cheated on his bona fide partner who's been with him since he was kicking ball in the playground whilst she was pregnant after already cheating on her with some OAP.

I know which seems worse to me so it will be interesting to see how the media go about this.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Few callers ringing up TalkSport and defending Rooney "its not true" lol

/

Saying "its diff for cole cos he was married to UK's darling"

thats jus blatent racism

It's 'cos Ashley Cole is an utter wanker.

Ashley Cole cheated on some chick he met a few years back who judging by her previous antics with toilet attendants is a bit of a c*nt herself.

Rooney cheated on his bona fide partner who's been with him since he was kicking ball in the playground whilst she was pregnant after already cheating on her with some OAP.

I know which seems worse to me so it will be interesting to see how the media go about this.

And has f*cked up as it sounds, Ashley Cole hooking up with her then cheating on her was good for her career.

Like I said, the media will handly the two situations completely different.

They will handly it basically the same as Tess Daly & her man who's name I forget at the moment.

Its not racism, it like JJ said cos Cashley Cole is a c*nt and the media was on to him from they had to pay out on the Masterstepz thing. Plus Cheryl Cole actually had a career, no kids, and money. So the general opinion is why the f*ck she staying there for?! Colleen ain't seeing no parts of Cheryl.

vernon kay (n/h)