Fabregas

TF S4DK

TBH I'm more worried about Cesc in situations when certain man throw in the towel, is he gonna pick it up this season? Or is he gonna have the well I'm too good to be here anyway...
this is the thingafter this summer saga nd the fact he blatently wants to goi hope to god we aint gonna force him to stay cos he wont hit the levels he has hit in the last few seasonsyh he will still be a world class player, but sameway if ronaldo had stayed at man u after madrid courted him the other summerhe wont have tht desirehopefully we can hold out till end of aug nd get a good price for himif not then the club cant sell him cheap nd he stays

Yes he will give a 100% but Wenger's hesistancy in the market is a worry. By not changing keeper, he's missing a trick and that anyone but Fabianski & Almunia attitude that our fans have the players will definitely pick up on, if not thinking already...TBH unless Barcelona come to the table with big money I dont think it will happen next summer either, like i read somewhere, privately Wenger has admitted Fabregas will leave for Barcelona, but he never thought on his watch and he is determined to get two more years out of him.

Guest Trollse Hill
TBH unless Barcelona come to the table with big money I dont think it will happen next summer either
Real Tark, TF aka Total FoolIf we don't win anything Cesc is gone, Wenger can't do sh*t.That bubble you're in, needs deflating asap.

gun__1281100658_fabregas_teamphoto.jpgCesc Fabregas has today released the following statement: "Firstly I would like to apologise to all the Arsenal fans for not speaking sooner about my future but I have not known what I was going to do until this moment. "I cannot deny that joining a club like Barcelona was not an attractive move for me. This was the club where I learnt my football, it is my home town where my friends and family are and a club where I have always dreamed of playing. There are not many players in this world who would not want to play for Barcelona. "I have had many conversations with Arsène Wenger both in person and over the phone over the last few months and although the content of those conversations will remain private, the conclusion is that Barcelona have had two formal offers rejected by Arsenal. "I am a professional and I fully understand that it is Arsenal's prerogative not to sell me. "I owe a lot to the Club, manager and the fans and I will respect their decision and will now concentrate on the new season ahead with Arsenal. "I can assure all the fans that now the negotiations have ended I will be 100 percent focused on playing for Arsenal. "I am an Arsenal player and as soon as I step out on to the pitch, that is the only club I will be thinking about. "I am looking forward to the start of the season and putting this speculation behind me."

“In the light of the statement released today regarding the contractual future of Cesc Fàbregas, FC Barcelona regrets the decision of Arsenal FC to declare the player not for sale and their decision not to take into consideration the offers proposed. None of those offers, in any way, exceeded 40 million Euros.” Lol. No words tbh.

“In the light of the statement released today regarding the contractual future of Cesc Fàbregas, FC Barcelona regrets the decision of Arsenal FC to declare the player not for sale and their decision not to take into consideration the offers proposed. None of those offers, in any way, exceeded 40 million Euros.” Lol. No words tbh.
someone should make a quote compilation of this whole saga tbh