Fabregas

TF S4DK

Patrick Vieira springs to mind...
Yh back then we were a highly rated team so we had some pulling power, to be honest up until now it hasn't looked like we still had that. Plus this Fabregas business overshadows Vieira's and any other transfer saga in recent times in my opinion, the way Barcelona have gone all out has been f*cked.

Former Barcelona president Joan Gaspart claims Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and England boss Fabio Capello were forced to turn down the chance to coach the Spanish giants.Barca have been frustrated this summer by the desire of Wenger and Arsenal to hold on to their want-away captain Cesc Fabregas.And Gaspart insists it was much the same back in 2001, when he tried to lure Wenger and Capello to Camp Nou following the dismissal of Llorenc Serra Ferrer and prior to the permanent appointment of interim coach Carles Rexach.The ex-Barca chief claims both Wenger and Capello wanted to take over but were prevented from doing so by their clubs, with Wenger going on to lead the Gunners to the double in 2001/02.Paris meeting"When I was president, in agreement with Rexach, when Serra Ferrer left we negotiated with Arsene Wenger and Fabio Capello to coach Barca," Gaspart told Com Radio."I met Wenger in Paris. He wanted to come to Barca but Arsenal didn't let him. The Arsenal chairman ordered him to fulfil his contract."Capello also wanted to come, but they (Roma) didn't let him either."Fabregas spent six years in Barca's youth team before joining Arsenal in 2003 and although the 23-year-old has expressed his desire to rejoin the Catalan outfit, he has five years remaining on his contract with the Gunners.The English club have already turned down a £30million bid for the Spain midfielder, with the transfer saga having run all summer.Rosell fearDeparted president Joan Laporta has left Sandro Rosell to continue Barca's bid to sign Fabregas.And Gaspart believes the new chief has nothing to fear, saying an agreement can be struck with Wenger if Rosell travels to meet him."My advice, and that's what I've told him, is that this will end by catching the plane to London and sitting down face to face with Wenger," he added."Not by telephone, not with intermediaries - this has to be resolved with a meeting in person."Rosell must not be scared. If he fails, the whole world will understand, but no-one will be able to say that he didn't try until the end. This fear that he is going to fail - he shouldn't have it."It's very difficult for Arsenal to want to keep a player who doesn't want to stay."The English are very English, very hard at the time of negotiating. Moreover, Mr Wenger, as a good Frenchman, knows how to play his cards."I have seen him in negotiations and he has ended up selling. You have to meet him face to face to know if he is bluffing."
f*ck off, Barcelona >>> ____________________LMFAOThese man are f*ck*ng relentless.Joseph Goebbels is involved, I'm sure.

Guest haze-e

Fabregas and Barca are cunts tbh. There going on about Barca DNA and all that like man hasnt been at Arsenal for 7 years. For what Wenger has done for him he should just see out the rest of his contract, because Wenger and arsenal deserve that AT LEAST. He also shouldn't have signed the extension either. Bare disrespect. If he does go this season its disgusting still.

Patrick Vieira springs to mind...
Yh back then we were a highly rated team so we had some pulling power, to be honest up until now it hasn't looked like we still had that. Plus this Fabregas business overshadows Vieira's and any other transfer saga in recent times in my opinion, the way Barcelona have gone all out has been f*cked.
We are rated the same. Madrid's pursuit on Vieira was similar tbh, it was probably worse cos Madrid was prepared to stump up the required fee. Madrid's plot to get Ronaldp was more serious then this too. Having the money and not caring what it costs means more than any number of Barcelona players talking.People only assume Fabreas is gone next year cos Henry did, but tbh Wenger didnt mind selling Henry, he was 30. Vieira was kept for two summers and then sold at 29. From the sound of things at 23 years old Fabregas is not a player Wenger is prepared to part with, regardless of Fabregas wants.Its so deep I dont think even if Fabregas officially requested a transfer that he will get to leave.The Arsenal way would be to sell him in two summers, having given 9 years. No testimonal.

Arsenal midfielder Denilson has hit out at Barcelona's loose-lipped players for claiming that Cesc Fabregas wants to leave the north London club, and backed his skipper to stay a Gunner this season.The Brazilian youngster has been out of action so far in Arsenal's pre-season as he recovers from injury. And while Denilson sat through two days of watching his team-mates win the Emirates Cup over the weekend, the 22-year-old was fired up enough to hit back at the comments coming out of the Barcelona camp.The Brazilian was particularly irked by the Barca skipper Puyol who has stated that Arsenal are keeping Fabregas against his wishes."I don't believe what Puyol says; I believe in Cesc, because Arsenal has helped Cesc Fabregas a lot in his career, and I think that he wants to stay."The problem is that because everyone [there] keeps saying 'Oh, Cesc wants to go, Cesc wants to go'...then everyone here also starts to think, 'Oh, Cesc wants to go'."Denilson though is very clear about what he thinks will happen come the start of the season when Arsenal step out at Anfield for their Premier League opener."I believe in Cesc Fabregas and this season he will be here to help us. We need him. He is our captain and he will help us a great amount this season. I haven't had a chance to catch up with him as he has been on his holidays, but we are expecting him this week and I will see him again in training. "Denilson's faith in his captain and his belief that Cesc is happy to stay will have to be confirmed by the player himself. Even manager Arsene Wenger has acknowledged as much, stating that his young World Cup winner now needs to step up and make his intentions clear.Denilson knows that if Fabregas does stay then there will be a lot of expectation from Arsenal once again. But he is buoyed by the form of the new signings, and of youngsters like Jack Wilshire."Jack was brilliant in the Emirates Cup. He is a very special player. He is actually very quiet on the pitch but he trains really well and he is an amazing player to watch. Arsenal have many other young players and this season we have to learn to work together more and we have to learn from our mistakes of last season. But this team will be more experienced this time round."As for Denilson himself, he expects to start full training this week and is planning to be fit and available for the clash at Liverpool.

Fabregas and Barca are cunts tbh. There going on about Barca DNA and all that like man hasnt been at Arsenal for 7 years. For what Wenger has done for him he should just see out the rest of his contract, because Wenger and arsenal deserve that AT LEAST. He also shouldn't have signed the extension either. Bare disrespect. If he does go this season its disgusting still.
C/SI know some Arsenal fans feel different and sympathise with him 'cos he's never hid the fact he wants to go etc. But f*ck him, keep him. He signed a new deal he can see a couple of years of it out.He has no power in this situation, he'd have got his move if he didn't sign a new deal.

whens wengers contract up?

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas has failed to dampen speculation linking him with a return to Barcelona during a gathering in the north of the city. The Gunners captain attended an event in his hometown of Arenys de Mar that paid tribute to his contribution towards Spain's successful World Cup finals.The 23-year-old has been the subject of a £30million offer from Barcelona this summer, although Arsene Wenger is unwilling to sell at any price.Fabregas was brought to tears after a video chronicling his early Barca years and, after addressing the crowd, he hinted that he was keen to return to Catalunya sooner rather than later."I hope to see all of you more often and closer," he stated.
:D :D Their too much