The Official Finals topic/Internationals

Admin.

Inter's defence was looking solid in the first half. I can only see Bayern getting back in it via Robben working his magic & scoring by cutting in the inside or assisting via one of sick runs on the right.Bayern need to stop playing that high line or Inter will catch them on the break again. If they do its lights out for Bayern.

Inter's defence was looking solid in the first half. I can only see Bayern getting back in it via Robben working his magic scoring by cutting in the inside or assisting via one of sick runs on the right.Bayern need to stop playing that high line or Inter will catch them on the break again. If they do its light out for Bayern.
Lol at playing such a high line with Demicheles at the back. Never been the fastest has he, or the smartest. Not even a natural CB.

Inter's defence was looking solid in the first half. I can only see Bayern getting back in it via Robben working his magic scoring by cutting in the inside or assisting via one of sick runs on the right.Bayern need to stop playing that high line or Inter will catch them on the break again. If they do its light out for Bayern.
Lol at playing such a high line with Demicheles at the back. Never been the fastest has he, or the smartest. Not even a natural CB.
Trust lol