Kanye West

Lionel & Dave

stop being an apologist and think for yourself

what excuses can you come up for him? that Trump pushes a positive message about "making America great"? that he sees further than the hate driven politics of a person when he endorses them? 

just because Kanye can contributed a lot to the art doesn't mean he's excusable

you can't brush off such ignorance as "free thinking"

DbuPLXVVAAArf2E.jpg

"you bringing up my fans or my legacy is a tactic based on fear used to manipulate my free thought"

guy doesn't even want to acknowledge that his friend mentioned "the harm that Trump's policies" cause, he's just trying to defend himself, because he know's he's full of shit

This fake woke era means everyone has to sing from the same hymn sheet and recite the same politically correct crap that I think many people dont even sincerely and truly believe.

In large part because of pandering to these newly influential communities like lgb, trannies, angry and powerful feminists trying to correct centuries old wrongs lol the world is fucked when people like this control the agenda. Trump is 1000% not the first president to have extremely harmful practices, even Uncle Obeezy was dropping bombs like he's playing a PC simulator game. Yeezy seems like he is going down some nihilism path or going thru a massive existential crisis all while being a massive mainstream artist which means trying to get a message across to the masses, many of whom are thick as literal pig shit...

• Downvote 2

I think you've been taking Kanye's advice to a length of not actually being able to make a consistent point

tbh as much as people should be open to saying what they feel, they should also be open to accept the consequences and actually challenge the critique, not hide behind an idea that "if people are telling me not to say things, they're just trying to silence my free thought"

• 5 weeks later...

Might aswell bump this now

Listening party tonight in Wyoming, still no artwork or tracklist but Malik Yusef says " it's our best shit to date"

Edit: Just hoping Drake doesn't drop another track at the same time to overshadow it :ph34r:

52 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Great input mate.

Can see how you got the nickname big div.

Such a beg

Just wanted to be the first to comment on the album like one of those neeky YouTube listening bloggers.

Probably tapping his feet off beat to the album.  pleb

8 minutes ago, Thizz said:

LMAO you wanna talk tough now?

After I've offered you the smoke numerous times and you flapped it..........

PMSL 

You cant blow smoke from a vape pen if you tried.

about offered