Chaleboy Has Done It Again

JOHN DOE

@ necksta

obviously he doesn't need to

but it is the right thing to do

or are u jus playin devils advocate?

no.

i just dont see why he has to "GIVE BACK TO HIS COMMUNITY" it aint like his friends are broke and what not.

them future conservative voters there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@ necksta

obviously he doesn't need to

but it is the right thing to do

or are u jus playin devils advocate?

no.

i just dont see why he has to "GIVE BACK TO HIS COMMUNITY" it aint like his friends are broke and what not.

them future conservative voters there

hmmm another number 1 ye nice 1

so what care schemes has he started in his community? wat mentoring has he done? how many scholarships has he given to poor people to go uni in his area?

gaffer and bane are some d*ckheads

would you this if you were in his position

what form of charity have you done recently

how is giving back his responsibility

just looked at dizz wiki page

LOL @ the transition of his music singles

"I Luv U" · "Fix Up, Look Sharp" · "Jus' a Rascal" · "Stand Up Tall" · "Dream" · "Off 2 Work" · "Graftin'" · "Sirens" · "Pussyole (Old Skool)" · "Flex" · "Dance wiv Me" · "Bonkers" · "Holiday" · "Dirtee Cash" · "You Got the Dirtee Love" · "Dirtee Disco

i still rate him tho - at the end of the day genereally speaking most people's motivation in life is money - if its makin him p - ratings to him- i woulvde done the same.

• Upvote 2

first male solo artist to have four number one singles off the same album

sold over two million singles in the UK

Dizzee Rascal>>>>>>

not a record to be snuffed at.

could have done alot for the scene tho.

c/s

i dont even pay attention to dizzee again

just looked at dizz wiki page

LOL @ the transition of his music singles

"I Luv U" · "Fix Up, Look Sharp" · "Jus' a Rascal" · "Stand Up Tall" · "Dream" · "Off 2 Work" · "Graftin'" · "Sirens" · "Pussyole (Old Skool)" · "Flex" · "Dance wiv Me" · "Bonkers" · "Holiday" · "Dirtee Cash" · "You Got the Dirtee Love" · "Dirtee Disco

i still rate him tho - at the end of the day genereally speaking most people's motivation in life is money - if its makin him p - ratings to him- i woulvde done the same.

Where it all changed. He saw how he could get a number 1 without putting any effort into the lyrics.

Agreed, he was trying to get there with tunes like Stand Up Tall / Old School. Remember when I was watching SMTV live and they were like new Dizzee Rascal coming up, and then that Dreams song came on, such garbage. From there you could see where he was going.

That said, Graftin' was a smash.

Guest Triple XXX

boy in da corner is just magical

infact why dont i have it?

i remember we did one all nighter in one park once in winter (dont ask) n my boy had this on his cd player, was all we listened to all night

sh*t was hard

Guest Lisa Turtle

I remember a girl called Katie at school was obsessed with Dizzee. She started calling herself lil miss jezzie.

She was pregnant before the end of year 11.

i rate him

most would of done what he did

he said it straight, if he had stayed hard grime he wouldn't have broke through... to me that means if he would of stayed grime, imo he would of been a dunce

this isn't america. If 50 cent started in the uk he would still be on road side g'z levels making road rap (which is f*ck*ng hard by the way)

at the end of the day we dn't even really buy CD's, why hurt yurself trying to support a scene that won't even support its self

acting like the situation is something else is a straight mugs affair