TF = The "love child" of Nostradamus and Dr Manhattan?

Francis Coquelin

Okay.

Thanks for that beautiful insight. I guess SWP is a wonderful player and Man City are a great team too? Oh and England are now gonna win the World Cup...

Meh, Capello knows best. Lol @ Theo respecting his decision. You know right now he's cussing two bad word to his bredrins.

lol I can't picture it myself.

I personally think it's the right decision but I would have included Johnson in the squad.

c/s both paragraphs

right now Theo is weeping into Melanie's tissue-aided bosoms.

Ive got to agree with Anelka as well tbh

Gerrard is of course the better player but as a footballer technically and tactically pienaar is superior

You think Top coaches like Capello and Benitez(dont laugh) play him in attack or left mid also previously right mid because as the pundits in this county would have you believe he dont work with lampard

answers NO its because he is too direct only thinks about going foward not what else is going on in the pitch leaves gaps all over the gaffe

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL @ this thread and the pics/gifs

/

C/S Keown and Waddle

Arsenal legend Martin Keown: ‘One-trick pony’ Theo Walcott hasn’t developed under Arsene Wenger

Ex-Gunners defender questions Frenchman’s management of speedy winger

By Danny Hart

1 Jun 2010 23:33:00

Arsenal legend Martin Keown believes Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has mismanaged Theo Walcott and claims the omitted England winger is a "one-trick pony".

The 21-year-old was expected to be named in Fabio Capello’s final World Cup squad but failed to make the cut as the Italian preferred to take Shaun Wright-Phillips and Aaron Lennon.

Keown says that although Walcott has the pace to beat a player, his decision making is poor and also criticised Wenger for not helping him recreate the form that saw him star for England under Capello.

"He runs at a frightening pace, he is rapid, but when he gets into those positions he is not able to think quickly enough, does he pull it back, does he shoot or does he go on his own?" Keown told BBC Radio 5 live.

"His decision making is the problem, he hasn't been able to do that.

"Under Capello it seemed as if he has been getting it right in the main, under Wenger, no, there has been a problem, whether or not that is the coaches' fault, it has to be the players, he has just not played enough games.

"He has become a bit of a one-trick pony in terms of going for the line. People just double up on him."

"When he has got time and space then he finds it a problem and he has got to sort that out with his game."

Walcott joined Arsenal from Southampton in January 2006 and former England winger Chris Waddle, who launched a scathing attack on the Gunners star earlier in the season, is not surprised he has not been included in the final 23 for South Africa

"Since I first saw him at Southampton till today, he has never changed his game in my eyes," said Waddle.

"I have nothing against him but it's no surprise to me he's not on the plane."

Keown is chatting sh*t.

England use to use Walcott better than Arsenal, granted, well he stood out more for England anyway cos he was encouraged to get into the space Heskey created.

Now for some strange reason people want, including Capello for Walcott to be a winger that crosses, he's a forward, thats been stuck inside right, cos he aint strong enough to play thru the middle yet.

Keown is chatting sh*t.

England use to use Walcott better than Arsenal, granted, well he stood out more for England anyway cos he was encouraged to get into the space Heskey created.

Now for some strange reason people want, including Capello for Walcott to be a winger that crosses, he's a forward, thats been stuck inside right, cos he aint strong enough to play thru the middle yet.

THANK YOU.

Yeah because Inter,Real Madrid etc

Don't want him.

You don't have a clue about anything outside Arsenal despite how much you believe you do.

Didn't Real Madrid just hire Mourinho? Allow talking like Benetiz was EVER first choice for anyone but Juventus.

I'm not saying he should be a world class winger by now and I know that's not his natural position but come on, he's played on the wing for 4 years and after all the games and training sessions he's had he still can't even put in a decent cross once in a while. He's a joke.

• Upvote 1

He trains with Arsenal, none of our players can cross.

this is a good point

we dnt care bout crossing

nd have a team of intrigate players

which means walcott is encouraged to use his legs/pace

hence he plays like a sprinter nd has no end product

i aint a fan of walcott but looking back arsenal was a bad move for him