Contestant Previews

Doug

LMAO Corin is one of the most attractive females hes ever seen in real life.. i mean come on.

I thought he genuinely didnt like Rachel for her attitude but now i just think he has bad taste.

when I heard that I had to rewind-i thought I misheard him-leather face corin?

I think someone really hot must have rejected him hard, or he got bullied by a pretty girl at school cos his hate for her is strong.

:rofl:

Rachael done her own dance full stop. Let's not make excuses now people.

/

Nah Ella, I'd rather keep sunshine than Rachael tbh. Rachael's general attitude & arrogance was f*ckED. Now I don't know if she was just being controversial by saying some of things she said but regardless. She wasn't going to get away with it given the country we live in.

If it was just London viewers voting it may well have been sunshine out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

spoilt the show

guy said he nominated her coz shes peoples favorite and wouldnt get voted

how you gonna let some priest guy chose who to evict when he himself got nominated for eviction

stupid idea

He said that, yet put her up for nomination him self in the diary room.

I can't believe that sunshine is still in she should have gone.

I actually felt genuinely awkward for Rach, the way that skippy dude was constantly aggressive towards her was unneeded and very clear that actually shes quite vunerable. Have to say BB handled him well in the diary room allowing him to make his own judgement of the situation by asking him to step back for a minute I see they have been working with E.A.L on their methods, Was very clear it was his issues and not hers, yet was blaming them on Rach. (Something I see on here alot too, think this forum has a few Skippy like dudes) I think its a shame shes gone because I think she was learning alot about her self the difference in her from just that week was clear she was on a path of discovering more about her self. I admire her honestly in the diary room too.

That Ben is a twat too.

The way Sunshine was singing that lady gaga song like she was using it as an audition killed me LOL

• Downvote 2