IBIZA

rich225

Remember one night in napa we went on fantasy boat party when it was outside of napa somewhere before it got moved to the harbour, had to get a coach there, bout 30-40min drive.

So we do the boat party get on the coach n get bk to napa bout 1am, realise our boy has gone missing, thought he must of got on another coach n hit the westwood rave on his 1s.

Fast forward to 1pm and we are in bed man rolls thru the door dusty as fuck, tee wrapped around his head, burnt as fuck and dripping with sweat :rofl:

Turned out he got on the coach with us but it was too rowdy for him as everyone was chanting, so he got straight back off and went for a sleep in a bush :rofl:

Man then walked bout 15k back to napa when he woke up along the motorway, sun had risen, had no suncream on. Man said he had to break into a watermelon farm to steal one because he was dehydrating :rolf:

He even videod his walk yard with his story, must of thought he was gonna die

• Upvote 10

i swear ive got the video some where in the archives, i need to find it

Monday's boat party was f*ckin tense...serious business

Mondays rave was ok, but black sun empire was the biggest buzz kill I've ever experienced, worst set I've heard...I didnt even go DC10, was so pissed I didnt reach

Tuesday was decent, but Ed Rush killed the vibe again

Weds pool party was vibes, privilege was dead, they had some weak room 2 and for the biggest club in the world the sound engineers were f*ckin wack...mic feedback was ridiculous...left halfway through, missed Majistrates & then Mampi Swift's set, but heard they were vibes

Thursday @ Zoo...fackkk that was mental all sets were pumping & then Es Paradise was decent

sunset boat party was decent & then Jungle Mania / AWOL on Fri night was pure vibes

all in all decent, but not as good as last year

/

lol nah didnt even bother findin him

one guy I know ended up bringing shit loads out aswell, I should've just done that...he made a killing

Got back this morning, flight back to brum wa a madness turbulence the whole way back!!!

It went offfft

DC10>>>>>>

Hit it for both Circo and Paradise, it was too ram out for Paradise but it was epic both nights!!

Carl Cox was the highlight of the whole ting for me too, he murdered it at space. Bora is a fucking madness in the day

Arghhh the whole thing was epic. Don't even feel to mashup either.

How much were them little moets in dc10? €50?

How much were them little moets in dc10? €50?

Surprising, paid fucking €10 for half a lemonade in there