Match Day 21

MrJibbles

Anyone who knows football know that if Germany play to their level, the way Spain play will not work against them.Their precision counter attacking will expose this Spanish defence BADLY.And they can actually soak up pressure, while mass attacking for fun.Quote me on this.

Spain overly bore me at times..Id luv to see David Silva & Jesus Navas either side of Villa / Torres one day/Dnt think u can read 2much into the Argie result or question Maradona 2muchHis team came soo close to scoring at 1-0, they dominated the game, Germany n Ozil wer giving it away 4 fun for a periodOn another day they wudda won, it was just one of those daysI spose he cudda replaced Higuian with Milito, as he looked off the pace but Higuian was joint top scorer so again U ca see Maradona's reasons 4 leaving him Not playing Seba is maybe another 1, he coudda started moves from deep allowing Messi to push up but then hes not as mobile as Maxi, n Germany have a fluid, energetic midfieldI said after the Serbia game, about Riquelme, for me Messi is too fast 2be a main playmaker, he dribbles down blind alleys and doesnt release the ball enough, Riquelme is a much better no.10

• Upvote 1