Match Day 25

MrJibbles

arsenal fans ARE PISSEDthere is NO WAY he is stayin at arsenal nowthey will take him back now... n o 2 ways about it and he will want to go back even morewould seem to cruel 2 keep him here.. his heart is GONE
but everyone know he proably leave, so it aint no shock if barca comes with a bid and he goes, so aint like the world cup change it for him

Xavi's better at passing, set pieces and defending. Iniesta's quicker, better dribbler. Iniesta's replaceable in the spain team, but Xavi will always be there. Same in Barca.

Guest El Padrino
Really? I thought the BBC before the start of the game was saying Muller would win to due to goals and assists
Difference between golden boot and ball, Forlan got ball. MUELLER got boot and young player.

Really? I thought the BBC before the start of the game was saying Muller would win to due to goals and assists
Difference between golden boot and ball, Forlan got ball. MUELLER got boot and young player.
My bad completely miss read what was saidShould listen to my own advice of never come on here half pissed with poor eye sight, sh*t!