Francis Coquelin signs new long-term contract

TF S4DK

Coquelin's frame isn't an issue at all.

He isn't THE DM but 100% want him as a first team player i.e. starting XI + 7...

I was impressed overall with his performances & considered the City match to be THE game to confirm whether he was an Arsenal player or not.

He is for me.

He has a few things to improve but in the right environment he will push on.

Bump what you want... Just remember with PLENTY of blasphemy like this below

Rosicky is swag.

said this last season and the usual comedians were bussing jokesain't laughing now, are ya?can't tell me merida wouldn't have been better with rosicky's minutes on the pitch

rosicky is the most overrated player in the leaguesmh @ persisting with this crock and letting merida go

If I start opening locked topics, we gonna have to start the funeral music...

aaron-ramsey-2_3007832.jpg?2014071011154

Barazite signs for Austria Vienna :( He'll be playing CL footy for a side in a top league within 5 years. Quote me.

One year left b...

90% of our reserves from 06-present would be better than walcott if they had his playing time.guy is a f*ck*ng joke of a player

Now even you know your chatting sh*t.

players around his age or older:seb larsson, quincy, lupoli, simpson, rhys murphy, anthony stokes, barazite, ryan garry, rui fonte and randall all spring to mind

Most of those players have gone and got playing time and done f*ck all.

bit like our friend the0 end product, only they didn't cost us 9 million (no, not naira) and 60k a week.they all showed the basics, which is more than this no talent, fish finger eating, hovis 'best of both', coffee-stained imp can say.

It was WILD at the time, but now FUCKING HELL.

giving the shirt to the wrong dutchman...

If your even daring to say Nacer, a thousand negs.

the shirt should be retired until it's rightful heir is ready

moonwalk-1.gif

:/ how is that backtracking? barazite is the true heir. rvp is any boromir, muddying the throne.nacer's being groomed at the moment. when the time's right, the king shall return.

65774-Will-Smith-hmmm-gif-mNiZ.gif

• Upvote 2

As for Francis Coquelin the user on here,  I mugged him off cos he use to see youngers doing tings in the academy, change his username and then the youngers career which seemed destined for big things suddenly went very very very wrong. Come like a curse.

I forget his original username, but he's Francis Coquelin now and ain't been able to change cos name changes got banned, if not I'm sure he would have ditched Coquelin by now. Before that he was Bendtner, Merida and Barazite. I'll let you google all of them three...

Mainmain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We all rated him I think and we all saw his potential early

We all thought he was better than Frimmy

Then he had a spell where he thought he was Redondo or something as was dribbling & doing stepovers lol

Then Wengy played him at FB

Glad to see he has fulfilled that potential but he still worries me in the big games

His touch is quite erratic at times, sometimes he takes too many touches and tries to play cross field balls too often for my liking

He should be restricted to three touches and if it has to go long  20/30 yard passes max

But he has been outstanding for us, times his slide tackles really well and has done great

Coq -- Delph

------Ozil-------

• Downvote 1

lool 

nelks>>>>>>>

/

theres a very good chance coq (pause) will be shit next season

ive seen this happen with defensive prospects at this club before. they come in halfway during the season, play well, look a welcome alternative to whatever waste of space they were replacing (e.g. senderos and cygan... guy even displaced campbell for the fa cup final). then the next season with a preseason with wenger and the first team under their belt - they turn shit.

We all rated him I think and we all saw his potential early

We all thought he was better than Frimmy

Then he had a spell where he thought he was Redondo or something as was dribbling & doing stepovers lol

Then Wengy played him at FB

Glad to see he has fulfilled that potential but he still worries me in the big games

His touch is quite erratic at times, sometimes he takes too many touches and tries to play cross field balls too often for my liking

He should be restricted to three touches and if it has to go long  20/30 yard passes max

But he has been outstanding for us, times his slide tackles really well and has done great

Coq -- Delph

------Ozil-------

I was reading this thinking where is the JOKE because it's anelka posting. He nearly had me thinking there wasn't one and it's going to be a serious post. :( 

THERE IT IS. RIGHT ON QUE.

:rofl: :ROFL: :rofl: 

• Upvote 2