THE WIRE

Thizz

Brisco is a joke if he really honestly thinks ever in his life he could walk in avon shoes mans a clown nigger

internet certified nigger that is ur position play it dont talk like u r a boss ever in ur life i have spoke to guys who dont no no mike glorious fam

u r ne guy gettin love from a website u have not even bodied no one have you

know urself go on with the online gangster sh*t dont jump in a next ting please

should never of said im not like cutty and not taking the amount of unpaid work looking after the youngers which i have proof of who i look after mans a clown

hey yo brisco u r a clown neFAKE rsg affliate

sorry but im not having shots sent to me without response

:lol:

brisco gonna be like

jgswtf.gif

when he reads that....

came outta nowhere :lol:

:lol: :lol:

too much joke from the last 2 pages

lmfao. when drugged up gets offended >>>

look at the way brisco's minions have stepped up to defend his honour

guy was insulted he has fired back and man are going to paint, modifying pictures in an attempt to discredit the guy

lol gonna cosign and pos my brother atu.

shits disgusting.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lol@ briscy doing his "let me just avoid this thread and come back and say i was away for a few days and didnt even see this" games again.

mans been logging in every 30 mins, observing who's saying what and gauging the temp of the thread. the colder it gets, the less of a need to respond.

guy's a genius stupid f*cking prick swear down.

• Upvote 9

lmfao. when drugged up gets offended >>>

look at the way brisco's minions have stepped up to defend his honour

guy was insulted he has fired back and man are going to paint, modifying pictures in an attempt to discredit the guy

lol gonna cosign and pos my brother atu.

shits disgusting.

i see what you did there. i was actually gonna post that i was waiting for stringer bell and loso to come cussing pple commenting

what ur infact doing is trying to make it out that the mans posting gifs are posting them to discredit madvybez :/

u know thats a lie, but its the best thing u both cld come up wiv so that your master briscy will still see that you ran in in his defence

ur the biggest baitest send boys for briscy so STFU and let them settle their fight.

• Downvote 2

lol@ briscy doing his "let me just avoid this thread and come back and say i was away for a few days and didnt even see this" games again.

mans been logging in every 30 mins, observing who's saying what and gauging the temp of the thread. the colder it gets, the less of a need to respond.

guy's a genius stupid f*cking prick swear down.

haha