Handy Tips

Mr. Gayle

Guest M12 Part 2

When putting quilt covers on turn the cover inside out, then grip the quilt with the corners of the cover and flip the cover over.

GF showed me that months after I'd moved to Uni, wish she'd have told me earlier I could have saved hours.

wha..eh..how old are you?

lmao

lol i cant even front my gf showed me this a couple months back and i was amazed at how fast it is.

im nearly 22 as well.

SMH

• Downvote 2

Rather than soaking pans and other cooking stuff coz its too hard to wash up straight away wash it with bicarbonate of soda first and everything will come off pretty much instantly

Any other washing tips you'd like to share? Will show the wifey later, cheers

• Upvote 3

Guest Triple XXX

i dont get it

grip the quilt how n flip it over?

i usually get the cover n go inside it then pull up the quilt while im still inside then come out n straighten it out

• Upvote 3

lol @ not knowing that tekkers when you were like 7/8

was vexed when my mum used to make me change my sheets.... worst thing is she used to take them off so she could wash them and then be like if you want to sleep you need to put your new ones on yourself

• Upvote 2

When putting quilt covers on turn the cover inside out, then grip the quilt with the corners of the cover and flip the cover over.

GF showed me that months after I'd moved to Uni, wish she'd have told me earlier I could have saved hours.

wha..eh..how old are you?

LOL

you man are nuts

Always wash ur hands with cold water after chopping onions, garlic etc and ur fingers wont smell of onion, garlic etc

Warm water cooks the smell in2 ur skin

also, rubbing your hands on stainless steel (eg. a ladle) whilst washing them gets rid of the onion smell aswell.

• Upvote 1

Rather than soaking pans and other cooking stuff coz its too hard to wash up straight away wash it with bicarbonate of soda first and everything will come off pretty much instantly

Any other washing tips you'd like to share? Will show the wifey later, cheers

Bicarbonate of soda is one of my favourite cleaning products 2bh, it does loads, u can use it to clean fridges,microwaves,baths,toilets,sinks, cookers, etc

Also if you mix a quarter cup of it with a cup of vinegar and pour it down the sink then pour some hot water down there afterwards it helps keeps the pipes clean.

Its great lol

/

If you get ink on a work shirt (doesnt seem to work on white shirts though) soak it in warm milk then wash it straight away and it comes off.

/

Cut a spring onion in half and rub it on a wasp stings and it will releive the pain/irritation

Cant think of anything else right now that hasnt already been said!

i dont get it

i usually get the cover n go inside it then pull up the quilt while im still inside then come out n straighten it out

omds u get inside the cover

you should record that and upload it to youtube

ajkl;sdgvhjkl;bhkl;

pos

David i will try and break this down for you

turn the sheet inside out then reach inside (WITH YOUR ARMS ONLY lol) until your hands are in the far corners. whilst your hands are in this position, grip the tip 2 corners of the duvet. pull the duvet towards you and if you sort of hold it up and shake it the duvet will will fall and pretty much unfold ending up the right way round with the duvet inside. hold it up and shake the whole thing some more and it should fall pretty much to the bottom and your 90% done.

Guest Triple XXX

i dont get it

omds u get inside the cover

you should record that and upload it to youtube

ajkl;sdgvhjkl;bhkl;

pos

David i will try and break this down for you

turn the sheet inside out then reach inside (WITH YOUR ARMS ONLY lol) until your hands are in the far corners. whilst your hands are in this position, grip the tip 2 corners of the duvet. pull the duvet towards you and if you sort of hold it up and shake it the duvet will will fall and pretty much unfold ending up the right way round with the duvet inside. hold it up and shake the whole thing some more and it should fall pretty much to the bottom and your 90% done.

wait.. so the duvet has to be folded?

Tip: If you smoke weed daily, invest in a good vaporizer. Your lungs will thank you.

explain?

theres no smoke. the weed isnt burnt just heated enough to release the thc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

im on it

altho im concerned that the wiki page says u wont be able to taste the smoke...is this true?

how much will this set me back where can i purchase?