X Factor 2010

Jodie

LOL @ Cheryl saying Cher was just like her. More like that's the kind of sound Cheryl wants to be moving towards. Wouldn't be surprised if Cheryl jumps on the bandwagon and starts doing this kind of thing tbh.

She didn't say that though.

She said "You're right up my street"

As in she likes her.

LOL @ Cheryl saying Cher was just like her. More like that's the kind of sound Cheryl wants to be moving towards. Wouldn't be surprised if Cheryl jumps on the bandwagon and starts doing this kind of thing tbh.

She didn't say that though.

She said "You're right up my street"

As in she likes her.

She said "She was me for me" when talking to Louis backstage after. Then Louis said something like; "Yeah she is a bit like you, she even has a tattoo on her hand".

Watch the full version.

if a black girl did that soulja boy song, would the whole internet be as gassed up as they are over that cher chick doing it?

Nope.

But as a white girl with that kind of voice she is much more marketable. And she is still only 16 so with the right guidance she could do very well for herself.

Also look how many people do the same old standards on that show she immediately stood out with her choice.

Guest Portuguese

The reason why I was impressed I didn't expect it on X Factor but it was American Idol I wouldn't of been surprised.

If a black girl done the same I don't think anybody would give her the media hype nor attention this girl is getting at the moment.

Furthermore if a black girl did the same song and used the samw style I wouldn't of been impressed(because for me I would expect it and it would be normal) but if she did a Celine Dion ballad or done an Opera style song I would be clearly impressed because I wouldn't expect it for me when it comes to the first auditions its about fantasy and unpredictability.

In other words let me use football for an example if a young english footballer say 16 started doing step overs,flip flaps,cruyff turns etc etc in a carling cup match I would be impressed because I wouldn't expect it from the person.

• Upvote 1