The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

lens if u want fight ppl, join a boxing gym, learn sum skill and discipline and see wot u can do, much better use of time than offering out randoms.alternatively if u fancy urself as a bit tasty u cud go the bare knuckle/unlicensed route last i heard there was still a regular event in croydon where u cud grab a couple of hundred in winnings, u cud ask around or theres probably internet forums devoted to it nowadays. u WILL get banged tho but its kind of controlled environment./also pack in this t-roll sh*t we all know u adopted it to cover ur awkward offkey personality, not fooling anyone mate. b urself.

• Upvote 2

Lens wudnt last in a boxing gym, any baked potato head nugget bumi know 10 stone guys that will send 5 bangs before he has even lifted his hands upulky guy stays tossing/oi someone check hulse till's ip

so 3 more of Jas's accounts get involved. hope this clears up what's happenin here@Sho Kahn re read, i'm not even lookin for it, they just keep comin at me with it because i called one person out once. I'm living my life

It's all promotion. 50 odd pages of promotion. :D /Lens real talk, some don will see you, know who you are, not say a word and just weigh you in. You'll think it's for no reason, but it'll be because you run your mouth too much and don't know when to fall back.In a time where mandem are getting shanked and shot for looking at dons the wrong way you linking up for beef is more than pathetic. Post on the rarse forum and K.I.M.[media]

[media]
  • Upvote 9

lens if u want fight ppl, join a boxing gym, learn sum skill and discipline and see wot u can do, much better use of time than offering out randoms.alternatively if u fancy urself as a bit tasty u cud go the bare knuckle/unlicensed route last i heard there was still a regular event in croydon where u cud grab a couple of hundred in winnings, u cud ask around or theres probably internet forums devoted to it nowadays. u WILL get banged tho but its kind of controlled environment./also pack in this t-roll sh*t we all know u adopted it to cover ur awkward offkey personality, not fooling anyone mate. b urself.
this..hes any podgy stomach neek who wants to play wiv men.borderline faggotry imo.certain guys like this with warped sense of danger rolling on ones arent hard he's special. about "if i get a black eye i will train" :D gonna ask your fellow neeks "yeh comon try hit me" i feel stupid having this thread on a forum im a member of.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax
gimme franks number ill meet him broad daylight and kill him
lmao
/LOL at not knowing Jas is a toppa top waste breed catholic mongoloidBeen saying this frum dhay
  • Downvote 1