LMAOLIVERPOLOLOL PMSL AHHAAA

Mr. Gayle

type of injury has happened to me before not a major at all.
Yeah won't keep him out for long, no more than severe bruising.Thought his season was over when I saw the replays at first. Barcelona players always risk injury, they draw players in and release the ball or move off at the last second. Suprised they dont get that many serious injuries every season.

Tottenham

tottenham.png v Ars*nal.png ArsenalCarling Cup Third Round - 21st Sep 2010 - KO 19:45 - Ground: White Hart LaneTV: ss2.gif

Brazilian midfielder Sandro is set to make his Tottenham debut in Tuesday's Carling Cup third-round tie against Arsenal.Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp will rest Gareth Bale whilst Younes Kaboul is out with a hamstring injury.Vedran Corluka has a back problem, and Rafael van der Vaart has a slight groin strain, whilst William Gallas had cramp against Wolves.Giovani Dos Santos, Niko Kranjcar, Kyle Naughton, Stipe Pletikosa, Jake Livermore and Steven Caulker are all likely to make starts at White Hart Lane.Midfielder Alex Song will serve his one-match suspension following his red card on Saturday, whilst captain Cesc Fabregas is out for with a hamstring problem.Goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski, Johan Djourou, Emmanuel Eboue, Kieran Gibbs and youngsters Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Benik Afobe, Chuks Aneke and Henri Lansbury are all likely to start.Venue: White Hart Lane (36,240)Referee: L. ProbertTottenham team from: Cudicini, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Palacios, Lennon, Crouch, Alnwick, Livermore, Hutton, Naughton, Kranjcar, Caulker, Bassong, Bentley, Jenas, Sandro, Pavlyuchenko, Bentley, Dos Santos, Keane, Pletikosa.Arsenal team from: Fabianski, Hoyte, Djourou, Squillaci, Gibbs, Eboue, Eastmond, Denilson, Lansbury, Emmanuel-Thomas, Vela, Szczesny, Afobe, Aneke, Wilshere, Murphy, Randall, Cruise.
Can see us lining up...

CudiciniHutton - Bassong - Caulker - BAE/Naughton Sandro - Livermore/PalaciosBentley - Niko - GDSPav

Arsenal starlet Wojciech Szczesny has warned he could be forced to leave the club if he does not get a chance in the first team.The 20-year-old enjoyed a hugely successful spell on loan at Brentford last season, but he is yet to make the breakthrough into the Gunners' first team.The Polish international is behind Manuel Almunia, Lukasz Fabianski and Vito Mannone at Emirates Stadium and, with Arsene Wenger still thought to be in the market for a new keeper, he could be pushed further down the pecking order.Szczesny has conceded he is losing patience at his lack of first-team opportunities and that he will consider leaving if the right move becomes available."Despite our talks before the season, Arsene Wenger seems to forget he has a goalkeeper named Wojciech Szczesny in the team. He is avoiding me at every occasion," Szczesny told Polish daily Gazeta Wyborcza."Wenger told me to fight for a first-team place, but then he didn't include me in the squad for the Carling Cup game."My friends told me not to worry, that it's a marathon, and not a sprint. But a marathon isn't about running in the same place for three years."I'm ready to play at the highest level but I need a club that believes in a 20-year-old. In Arsenal there's no such bravery. My main goal is to play for Arsenal, but if there's a move option, we'll have words."
Now this story broke first on Jamie Sanderson's YoungGunsBlog who deliberately misquoted Chezzers because he was pissed about Sky Sports and The Mirror, in particular John Cross "stealing" his quotes.jamiejoke.pngthey're going at ithttp://twitter.com/YoungGunsBloghttp://twitter.com/JohnCrossMirror...but there's also a contradictory comment on the blog from a alleged Polish fan confirming that the quotes are genuine.
I’m from Poland and these quotes are rather true. There is full interview with him.sport.pl/pilka/1,73556,8403721,Wojciech_Szczesny__Zasluguje_na_wiecej.htmlThe weirdest thing is that he said “Wenger won’t let me go to the other team on loan because he needs me” Need for what? reserve league? I thought at least Carling Cup will be his.

SPURSPletikosaNaughton - Bassong - Caulker - BAESandro - PalaciosBentley - Livermore - GDSPAV

ARSENAL FabianskiEboue - Kosclelny - Djourou - GibbsDenilson - NasriLansbury - Rosicky - WilshireVela

i was basically right...