CHAMPIONS LEAGUE & EUROPA LEAGUE

nem kid

You can hit as many emoticons as you f*ck*ng want.I don't want to hear sh*t about Arsenal challenging for any major honours with that alarming complacency.As a team supposedly challenging for top honours, your ground should be an absolute fortress.How the f*ck, do you summon the mentality to beat your biggest rivals away 4-1 & then all of a sudden, rest on your laurels & lose 3-2 at home to a newly promoted team? A team that current champions absolutely obliterated 6-0?That sh*t is UNACCEPTABLE.So quite simply, f*ck you.
You say all this now but when it comes to the end of the season your backing Wenger again. I'm fed up of going on about Almunia or Denilson or any other clown, it all comes down to Wenger.
lol @ this being the same as Liverpool smhMinor setbackWe aint learned anything we didnt know before hand, we all know the keeper aint good enough..We have players out aswell, like i said minor setbackWe got beat by blackburn away last season beat them this seasonWe got beat by Sunderland last season got a point this seasonIm taking the positives
Your chatting sh*t.

i expect evans to get bullied todayVDSO'GayEvansVidicEvraNaniFletcherScholesGiggsBerbatovRooney