Abortion

The Somalian

• 5 years later...
31 minutes ago, yhfam said:

What makes you say that

just found out

the fact that its 10 weeks, you've just found out and you're on a forum asking if pills work instead of talking to a doctor.

in 2-3 weeks she'll "come round" to having a baby and being the mother she always wanted to be while you're reduced to indirect photos with passive aggressive captions on social media

I wish you the best

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

the fact that its 10 weeks, you've just found out and you're on a forum asking if pills work instead of talking to a doctor.

in 2-3 weeks she'll "come round" to having a baby and being the mother she always wanted to be while you're reduced to indirect photos with passive aggressive captions on social media

I wish you the best

Well fourtunate for me I don't stick my d*ck in run down beckys with no ambition from dysfunctional families so I can't really relate to your past suituation.

28 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

ive never had to consider abortion so I cant relate to your current dust

Well that's good for you, And I  have never had to consider having an uneducated ugly Becky as the mother of my child so I too cannot relate to your dusty chronicles 

4 minutes ago, yhfam said:

Well that's good for you, And I  have never had to consider having an uneducated ugly Becky as the mother of my child so I too cannot relate to your dusty chronicles 

Id rather impregnate a homeless heroin addict than ask random people online if a pill will the delete the yout you created with someone who doesnt even rate you enough to tell you before 10 weeks.

32 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

Id rather impregnate a homeless heroin addict than ask random people online if a pill will the delete the yout you created with someone who doesnt even rate you enough to tell you before 10 weeks.

Sorry Dave, your composure levels were going at this point 

didn't mean to offend, you are cool, sorry for those comments.