Spurs >> Le'Arse. & Champions League Thread

TF S4DK

TBH, our most consistent middle 3 have been, Wilshere & Song sitting alongside each other, with Fabregas able to roam.Whenever Denilson plays, he sits alongside Song.Song frequently pushes up, leaving Denilson exposed & having to win the ball back.I don't particular lay blame on Denilson. I blame the coaches/Wenger.

Lol at not blaming Denilson. Seriously. Guy is becoming a constant par in my life. On set-pieces he has one job, make sure we dont get caught on the break, as along with Clichy & Sagna he is small and need not go up. How many times this week has he failed to do his job? Fine the c*nt. All you pricks talking about he is not a DM, he a ball winner, anchorman, etc, f*ck off all that sh*t head has to do is win the ball and if you cant take the man.Did Song play today? Cos the way I'm seeing his name dropped you'd think he did...But anyway like I said we play the whipping boys at home next, have a better goal difference than the other two, and better head to head results.

Guest Rorschach
Song frequently pushes up, leaving Denilson exposed & having to win the ball back.I don't particular lay blame on Denilson. I blame the coaches/Wenger.
This is what I'm saying..@ TFTbh this wasn't about this match

David Platt & Glenda Hoddle getting on2 Denilson & Gibbs for the exact reasons I illustrated..Denilson is brain dead, iv come 2 that conclusion, he was a poor lad living in the favellas or something and his football ability conpensated for his lack of brain cellsPlay him in the hole or upfront, just make sure hes nowhere near the middle of the park or our own half

Mandem are BITCHING like say they only started supporting Arsenal after the Invincibles, and Chelsea haven't lost 3 out of the last 4.No one's pulled away, and no one's playing good, not even Man Utd. If we get stuffed by United, knocked out the champs league, knocked out by Wigan in the League Cup and completely fall apart in December, then I'll join in. F*ck tonight, I'll be more worried if mandem aren't up for the Villa game and Agbonlahor rapes us.
Mate, I could give 2 f*cks whether Chelsea/United lose games.At the end of the day, Chelsea losing 3-0 at home to Sunderland doesn't justify losing 1-0 to Newcastle. The same Newcastle we dealt with a week or so earlier.Chelsea losing to Birmingham doesn't justify losing a 2 goal margin at a half-time, at home to Tottenham.Man United dropping points to WBA, Villa, Everton, etc doesn't explain why WBA raped us at home either.Supporters have a right to be aggrieved, because this is complacency on the part of the team & manager is unacceptable. Our 'title rivals' dropping points should mean we take advantage. Ruthlessness. That's what champions do. Them man there are not champions, full stop.

Mandem are BITCHING like say they only started supporting Arsenal after the Invincibles, and Chelsea haven't lost 3 out of the last 4.No one's pulled away, and no one's playing good, not even Man Utd. If we get stuffed by United, knocked out the champs league, knocked out by Wigan in the League Cup and completely fall apart in December, then I'll join in. F*ck tonight, I'll be more worried if mandem aren't up for the Villa game and Agbonlahor rapes us.
Mate, I could give 2 f*cks whether Chelsea/United lose games.At the end of the day, Chelsea losing 3-0 at home to Sunderland doesn't justify losing 1-0 to Newcastle. The same Newcastle we dealt with a week or so earlier.Chelsea losing to Birmingham doesn't justify losing a 2 goal margin at a half-time, at home to Tottenham.Man United dropping points to WBA, Villa, Everton, etc doesn't explain why WBA raped us at home either.Supporters have a right to be aggrieved, because this is complacency on the part of the team & manager is unacceptable. Our 'title rivals' dropping points should mean we take advantage. Ruthlessness. That's what champions do. Them man there are not champions, full stop.
I agree.But realistically, considering what everyone wanted here regarding signings and improving, and what Wenger actually went and done, would you take where we are right now?Yes, or, no?Don't get me wrong, Spurs pissed me off big time, you saw my reaction, I even agreed with you, but tbh I couldn't give two shits about tonight.

I will actually forget this last week even happened if we go and hammer Villa on Saturday.
i wont
I'll take two points off the top and the whipping boys at home in the CL last match, as well as a League Cup QF home game against Wigan with this shocking defending and a manager who STILL hasn't addressed our problems satisfactorily. Regards.
fair enoughbut sat will personally be with me for along timenot acceptable
  • Upvote 3

non champs league related, but how the f*ck is Alan Shearer of sufficient rank to criticise Fabio Capello's management?his management achievements are: getting Newcastle relegatedany European trophy as a player? no

Denilson is a ball-winning CM.He's been asked to do this for over 2 years.He still can't track a runner.That's f*ck*ng tragic.
Lol at him being cut out for ball winning though, never in his lifeSong should be the ball winner / destroyerDenilson is the passer, keeps things moving, always plays the safe pass, always offering an optionCesc/Nasri the creative influencesrelying on him as a ball winner is dooming yourself to failure in a big big wayeven in his best games, he's demonstrated his effiency, and usefulness on the ball, he makes interceptions yes, as his type of player is required to do moreso in the modern game than tackles, but he can never be a ball-winnersong needs to curb his roaming instincs imo and just do the Masch job imoedityea he cant track runners though
u really think Denilshit can see Diaby, Wilshere, Ramsey or Rosicky as a CM?
Tbh noone mentioned any of themAll of the above are much more offensively minded players, whilst Diaby seems to be more suited to playing off the striker either wide or just behind, and Rosicky can never stay fit.Denilson is the one type of retainer-type player at the club, he is similar to Lucas, people slate him but he does a vital role for the team, it showed the season when Liverpool should have won the league when they hadMaschereno as the ball winnerLucas as the passerGerrard as the creative playerInstead Arsenal haveSong, he isn't as disciplined as Mascherno, and often joins in the attack, or stays further up the pitch than a player of his type normally wouldthis often leaves Denilson (the passer) having to do a job he really isn't suited to (regardless of whether he should have learned it by now or not)He does a vital, if not eye-catching job, but is often overlooked in a team that passes so well anyway
How did it show? Lucas only started in 13 league matches that season.You forgot Xabi "33 league appearances" Alonso..That last line is a joke too, Denilson does not do any job for us.I'd add that Wilshere can already offer more in the role alongside Song.Kane pointed out that's been our best pairing with Cesc more advanced.Wilshere holds his position and seems aware of danger and doesn't hesitate to compete for the ball, he even looks to cover the right gaps infront of our defence.Denilson is just a liability.

non champs league related, but how the f*ck is Alan Shearer of sufficient rank to criticise Fabio Capello's management?his management achievements are: getting Newcastle relegatedany European trophy as a player? no
errm if we're on the topic of who exactly is fit to criticise managers, Fans who have never managed a pro or semi-pro team for that matter for a day off the lives criticise managers every week. same way people who've never directed or acted in films can criticise a sh*t film . so..................