The Festive Football Thread

Guest faze

knew this would happen as soon as i saw crouchlol @ arrykilling himself

knew we would concede when crouch came on coz we went under constant pressure due to negative effect on the team and his general shitness.great win tho... now for another 3 on tuesday.

Very good 3 points.Shame about Jermain getting sent off, don't think it deserved a red at all. I reckon we would have beat this villa lot by 3 or 4 goals if it was 11 vs 11. The 2nd goal was actually f*cked. As soon as VDV flicked it on like that to Bale i knew something was going to happen. When Bale is on the right hand side he just turns into a beast and no one can stop him. Similar to the Arsenal game.I like that system that we played though. Would have liked to see more of it but the ref was pretty poor today and he ruined it. Normally when they scored the first goal i would get worried but we've changed since then and knew we would have to be very unlucky to not get the 3 points 'cause we deserved it.Villa look lost in midfield when Young doesn't play. I only saw that Marc Albrighton guy as a threat and everything came through him. Good player he is.