Are you content with how things are going?

Eskay Jones

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Just turned 22.

Deputy Manager of Brighthouse Stores, Gravesend Branch - One of the most profitable companies last year.

21k a year with pay rise coming in 2 months

Am i happy? Surprisingly no.

I dont like Brighthouse. Here because its convienient. Feel like my intelligence is going to waste.

Looking to do an ACCA course or Internship in Accountancy or go back to Uni and do English Lit & Lang with a view to becoming a teacher...

whats it like being a deputy manager? what do u have to do?

Just turned 22.

Deputy Manager of Brighthouse Stores, Gravesend Branch - One of the most profitable companies last year.

21k a year with pay rise coming in 2 months

Am i happy? Surprisingly no.

I dont like Brighthouse. Here because its convienient. Feel like my intelligence is going to waste.

Looking to do an ACCA course or Internship in Accountancy or go back to Uni and do English Lit & Lang with a view to becoming a teacher...

Def do an ACCA over the internship

@ David i just did me. Lol. f*cked about but I learnt the business quickly. Became competent and capable to do sh*t for the manager without being asked. Plus my current manager helped me a lot tbh.

@ Gayle i was gonna do an ACCA instead of going Uni aswell but my college tutor persuaded me to go Uni lol. Mike Glorious & Kurious can tell you how that went Lool.

Depending on how Brighthouse goes im looking to leave here within the next year or 2. Imma try study in my own time.. Get the certificate and then just bounce!

decentish, finish uni this year, got a job offer in Lloyds and Commercial Bank in Qatar, neither are the EXACT positions i want tho. Ideally wanna get the kind of position i want over here so i don't have to either live somewhere away from my son or disrupt his lifestyle by moving him abroad. They're offering me a different position where i am now wen i finish uni, decent pay, but not where i wana be.

Guest M12 Part 2

Jobs good. Moneys good. Not seeing my people as often as I need to though and Im tired ALL the time. Getting a bit complacent because my stacks growing a bit but its nowhere near the level i need to be at. Need to lock in further

Not really.

Have a job (i dont like) when i want a career. Not really sure where to start in terms of getting onto a decent career path that i would enjoy. I know what jobs i'd like to do and have the raw talent for them though, its just that first step.

Need to start driving aswell, everytime i have the money for lessons i spend it on something else instead of just waiting to start or book some lessons.