games and rage

gattsu

Guest Lemons

Used to get super vex'd about the black shell on Mario Kart 64. Pisstake.

Black shell???

You mean the spiky blue shell that homes into 1st place?

That's the one. Piece of sh*t f*ck*ng shell. (Had a sh*t TV, couldn't see colours too good, shout out to me thinking I had the 'bronze' gun that was 1 shot kill on Goldeneye).

• Upvote 1

Guest haze-e

Black shell???

That's the one. Piece of sh*t f*ck*ng shell. (Had a sh*t TV, couldn't see colours too good, shout out to me thinking I had the 'bronze' gun that was 1 shot kill on Goldeneye).

:lol: :lol:

havent played a computer game in years but...

shinobi return of the ninja master had me trembling with rage. there was this level at the end with spikes all over kept f*ck*ng it up and there wasnt no saving them days. when i beat the thing i didnt even feel good i just read the names in the credits thinking 'u cunts' and mourning the lost hours.

• Upvote 5

quicksave being right next to quickload on any pc game

ur about to die

hit load

NO

hit quicksave

now ur stuck in a loop of death

unlk

LOL!

I done that so many times on tomb raider 2 on the pc ages ago. I am always cautious now whenever I go to save.

Guest Fat Eric

i used to rage, not much anymore though

prob last time i raged was on fifa. i was making a comeback vs my boy. was about to score the equaliser. pass puts me through one on one with the keeper but theres a cb on my back aswell.

he slide tackles me. red card. free kick.

i cant score free kicks consistently

RAGE

effin cheater

I've always been a angry gamer, i just laugh at myself though.

Old school SF and streets of rage got me vexx

Only game that I rage over now is COD..

Campers

Missing out on easy kills

Guys who just don't seem to die

And GETTING KILLED BY PEOPLE ON LAST STAND !!! RAGE!!

C/s the elctric cutting out n not saving games ha

Guest Fat Eric

Black shell???

PMSL.

/

SNES days..gamesaves would just dissapear

i never got to complete super metroid because the game save just kept dissapearing

snes cartridges <<<<<

drop it high enough and ggs. save lost

super bomberman 2 aswell

need to cop a snes

the only games which get to me is fifa11 and football manager

downloaded football manager last week, aint even toucvhed it since, what u know about beating man u with west ham nicely 2-0, then u loose 3-2 to newcastle, and all three goals cam at the last 15 minutes

aint playing that game again, pissed me off for a couple of hours, makes it worse when u dnt wanna play any other game

another one is fifa, i started that ultimate team thng, now im just getting battered daily, i do rage quit on fifa quite a lot tho

It's the general public that piss me off on FIFA11 - I'm at a stage where I'm constantly battering everyone it pairs me up with online but every c*nt that I play quits the game before it finishes. Even if it's only just got to half time and they are 3-0 down they will quit rather than try bring it back like I have done in the past.

f*ck all you sore losers out there.

Guest Fat Eric

the only games which get to me is fifa11 and football manager

downloaded football manager last week, aint even toucvhed it since, what u know about beating man u with west ham nicely 2-0, then u loose 3-2 to newcastle, and all three goals cam at the last 15 minutes

aint playing that game again, pissed me off for a couple of hours, makes it worse when u dnt wanna play any other game

another one is fifa, i started that ultimate team thng, now im just getting battered daily, i do rage quit on fifa quite a lot tho

lol

get your chemistry up brah

BMC's Rage = fps + multiplayer

this equation can be multiplied by the power of 10 for every camper, power weapon whore, and objective vulture on the other team (them guys that play king of the hill or domination and just chill near the objective picking ppl off, making no effort to capture the point all for their K/D)

Guys who just tap X (A) in FIFA and think their sick doing one touch passing but you cant do nothing because of the stupid AI positioning of your defenders

RC XD cars in black ops

Corrupt game saves and just forgetting to save in general

Playing Sega games back in the day and going so far in a game only for your mum to turn it off when its dinner/bed time, had to finish games as soon as you turned it on

Your mum not letting you use the TV remote batteries so you could play gameboy/neo-geo

Grinding out to level up your pokemon against wild pokemon for the elite four because you beat all the trainers you came across so XP from wild pokemon was sh*t

• 1 month later...