Week 27 & Champions League

Guest FA23

Guest Portuguese

With Puyol injured and Walcott likely to startit looks like Barca might go like this-----------------VV-------------------------Alves-------Busquets-------Pique----------Abidal------------------------------Mascherano--------------------------------------------Iniesta------------Xavi------------------------------Pedro--------------Messi----------------Villa------------

• Downvote 6

With Puyol injured and Walcott likely to startit looks like Barca might go like this-----------------VV-------------------------Alves-------Busquets-------Pique----------Abidal------------------------------Mascherano--------------------------------------------Iniesta------------Xavi------------------------------Pedro--------------Messi----------------Villa------------
What?Mascherano would get eaten alive by Fabregas. Busquets needs to be there.But then again Maxwell will get shreaded to pieces by Walcott... Pep has a dilemma.Lol why am I even thinking about Barca defensively. Their attack is their defence and I see a HUMONGOUS battering about to commence. Being in Europa >> Knowing full well your gonna get knocked out of Europe by Barca. G'luck lads! :D
  • Downvote 6

Guest Portuguese

He could put Milito as CB and leave Busquets in DM.Because playing Maxwell against Walcott would be a mistake that's why Abidal has to play LB.Busquets could easily play as a CB he does it in already for Barca when he makes himself a 3rd CB in between Puyol/Pique besides Mascherano would not get eaten alive he was brought for these type of games.

You must like the girls, cos f*ck going there with that kinda record.
You have never been to Sunderland, there is no women there, just orcs from LOTR
lmao it's too true, it actually feels like you've come to the end of civilisation when you land in Sunderland.

Guest Portuguese

I have just spent 2 hours or more reading old posts when the World Cup was on.The Matchday threads(the debates/jokes were too much)All I can say I really enjoyed it too sick and I wish I had contributed more.SportsRoom during a major tournament>>>>>>>Roll on Poland/Ukraine 2012.

• Upvote 4

Berba being on the bench was very predictable, we was always gonna go 1 up front, this aint 99 lol and King Wayne wouldn't be left out in this game, shame Park isn't back for this one, I'm liking the midfield, as i think with the addition of Valencia maybe, its our best choice, and again, in 2011 we should not be relying upon Giggs and Scholes to be integral parts of our first 11