FA Cup R6 & Champions League R16 L2

Guest FA23

Guest Portuguese
Portuguese why do you support Real?You was born in France with Portuguese/Angolan ancestry and you now live in England...
I was asked this before its something to do with annual summer holidays in Madrid at a young age and a late uncle who was Real Madrid mad gassed me.Copenhagen kit by the way>>
  • Downvote 1

Was expecting more from Olympique Lyonnais..they started well, I thought they could give Real a few scaresMK's hero Gourcuff went missingReal have great quality, each goal was very well taken..if they get Barca they will play each other 4 times from now til end of seasonThe Lady Boy still yet to open his account lol Sheva mark II anyone??

Carrick (verb) to loiter ineffectually. As in: "there was nowhere to sit so he just carricked awkwardly"
:D
93% - Michael Carrick misplaced just four of his 58 passes tonight & had the best pass completition rate on the pitch (93%). Control.
Carrick>>/Chicha>>>
Stats like this annoy me - they don't tell the full story.Congrats he misplaced 4 passes.....when you get a chance have a look at the passes throughout the game.At a push he had maybe 3 mid to long range passes forward - over 45% of the others were short sideways passes. He had a good game but if anything Scholes>>>
From: @OSullivanMUFCSent: 16 Mar 2011 20:4158% - the amount of Michael Carrick passes v Marseille (34/59) that were either medium (10-25m) or long-range (25+m). Only passes short eh?sent via webOn Twitter:

I don't understand..Didn't I say he had about 34 mid-long passes, the majority of the rest were short sideways.He played well but if anything schole's range of passing contributed more to the team's success...maybe we're getting our wires crossed here :D