LONDON

Kim

Guest Esquilax

its worth a debate about other cities like Milan (that has 6000000% better looking women than london can ever muster, the avg girl is a 7),

its worth debating places with better weather, or social life etc like in the carrib, or US , dubai, sydney,etc

BUT AM I GETTING THIS RIGHT THAT PEOPLE IN OTHER UK TOWNS ARE TRYING TO RUB SHOULDERS WITH LONDON??

PLACES THAT HAVE THE SAME OR WORSE (NEVER BETTER) WEATHER,

LOL@ LONDON WITH FOOD AND CULTURE FROM EVERY NOOK AND IN THE WORLD NOT MAKING YOU CLUED UP ABOUT LIFE

IS IT f*ck*ng HAGGIS THE WHOLE WORLD IS RUSHING TO GLASGOW TO EAT?

AND another reason why other towns are so pissed is cos even the airlines and trains dont give a f*ck about you

thats why its much cheaper to go to malaga, or other european cities than to go to some sh*t hole up north or west.

it actually brings a tear to my eye that they're even trying to contend with london

cryingk.jpg

Powerful pos

London only beats Manchester in respects of Transport Links, and the ridiculous amount of choice regarding nightlife London has in Comparison.

is that all yh kompressor :lol:

these are the clear things and by clear i mean things that'll directly effect me or people like me genrally,

obviously there are other things that London Beats Manchester at and Visa Versa,

but for the most part it'll be a case of horses for courses and each to their own,

looking across the road to seeing a peng st lucian then looking across to see a peng asian etc.........

london >>>>>>>>

I love London.

The way I can go about town, any day of the week & be sure to interact with high-calibre women from a variety of backgrounds.

I love my f*ck*ng city.

Yes these things wont happen in Manchester, Liverpool or Birmingham.

London has it's strong points ie nightlife, culture but it has it's drawbacks ie general cuntishness of the residents ( you people treat each other like sh*t so much you don't even realise it), sh*t living conditions if you haven't got money, ridiculous cost of living.

For me London is a place I just like to visit now and then but I couldn't live there.

• Upvote 1

London has it's strong points ie nightlife, culture but it has it's drawbacks ie general cuntishness of the residents ( you people treat each other like sh*t so much you don't even realise it), sh*t living conditions if you haven't got money, ridiculous cost of living.

For me London is a place I just like to visit now and then but I couldn't live there.

You always hear people outside of London saying this.

Can you elaborate how Londoners treat other people like sh*t?

And on the accent thing if i upped audio of some Parisian's and Nantais speaking I doubt that you'd make the distinction between the two off the bat.

Obviously not

What point are you making?

how is it obvious when people in here are saying they think foreigners make the distinction between people with different English accents?

Guest Esquilax

And on the accent thing if i upped audio of some Parisian's and Nantais speaking I doubt that you'd make the distinction between the two off the bat.

Obviously not

What point are you making?

how is it obvious when people in here are saying they think foreigners make the distinction between people with different English accents?

In English speaking countries

Guest Portuguese

London>>>

Options when it comes to Women>>>> living in London you always meet new chicks everyday which you never knew existed.

You never hear chicks saying they are leaving London to go up north to live its always the other way round

C/S about the London arrogance.

London >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ITS OBVIOUS ITS FAST PACED CITY. HUSTLE AND BUSTLE IN THE AIR LIKE NEW YORK CITY

HOME OF THE BRAVE

HOME OF THE LEGENDARY GANGSTERS FROM KRAY TWINS TO Richardson Gang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7goYWasHCQ&feature=channel_video_title

HOME OF THE BEST TALENT

THE LIST GOES ON

I LOVE HOW NICE CHICKS FROM OTHER CITY MOVE TO LONDON OTHER THAN OTHER CITIES, I LOVE HOW WOMEN FROM OTHER COUNTRY, WANT TO MOVE TO LONDON THAN OTHER CITY.

I LOVE HOW COMPETITIVE IT IS COMPARE TO OTHER CITY, WHICH OTHER CITIES DON'T CHALLENGES ME TO COMPETE HARDER IN BUSINESS ENDEAVORS OR PROFESSIONAL SETTING

WE RUN UK.

POINT BLANK

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah i can c/s london accent in USA i lived there for over a year

i lived with scousers and one guy from leeds and americans couldn't understand them at all

although there is a big difference between london accent and black london accent imo

black london accent = actual road people / white wannabe's popping gun fingers at FWD and saying 'ting'

london accent = east end cockney accent

they are quite similar in many respects though

Dont care about other cities history.... everywhere outside london is dead to live.

All those backwards towns not progressing with the times.....relying on the free labour(slavery) to build them and now they are crumbling with no new industries and the old ones moving abroad

only good thing about a few of the other cities is the night life and thats only because of my london swag/accent