Premier League Week 31

Guest FA23

for some reason i dont feel my bet on the draw has been completly wasted just yet, still another goal in this
Good shout fella
if it was sarcasmwhen i said another goal in this i did mean for either side tbh, if this was sincere ignore,

wish i put 10 bags on it at 16-1only had £2 in my funds FML

Oustanding from Utd2be fair they didnt deserve to be 2-0 down at half time, it was like the game at Anfield when Lpool got those two jammy goals, only difference was Utd got the all important 3rd goal today to make it 2-1Brilliant finishes from Rooney, I mean the 2nd goal was amazing, the touch >>> lol at the celebration after the pen "fooking what" ahahaVidic should neva have been sent off, that was not a booking, just a tad lateAlso Giggs is amazing, I mean he outpace the Spam defence in the 1st half when Rooney played him in, then at 92 plus minutes he was still running into the Spam half from LB, amazing hunger

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

If this was FM, Rooney would drop to like a 5.4 rating you click tactics and as your waiting for a break in play the bastard scores and you end up making no changes..... without fail every other game he does this.

• Upvote 2

such an important result that, especially with the way it startedabsolute dog sh*t in the first half even though west am weren't all that great themselveswasted corner after corner, gave away needless penalties, nearly had Vidic sent off and Gibbo doing his best to f*ck up our attacking endeavorso for rooney to bag a hat-trick pre chelsea on wednesday, you really couldnt ask for anything moreBerbs was outstanding when he came on, such a cool head under pressure and some of his touches were out of this worldGiggs filled in superbly at LB toogiddy as f*ck iam!

Someone explain this to me please...

Please note you cannot withdraw more to a UK MasterCard credit or debit card than you deposited with that card. Also, you cannot withdraw anything to international credit or debit MasterCards. These rules are imposed by MasterCard.
Does this mean I can NEVER be in profit? :D

Someone explain this to me please...
Please note you cannot withdraw more to a UK MasterCard credit or debit card than you deposited with that card. Also, you cannot withdraw anything to international credit or debit MasterCards. These rules are imposed by MasterCard.
Does this mean I can NEVER be in profit? :D
If you ring them I think they'll send you a cheque.