Caribbean Resturant recommendation

PopT

bajan spice in nunhead>>>>

pure meat

My dad drives all the way there for fishcakes and roti abs u get the bajan soft drinks too. Decent service too

yep andrea and nadine r good ppl, guaranteed to hook u up if ur a regular, dont think ur oldman is the only one either, guys drive there from all over.

used to be my favorite place in peckham. bit more dear than most places but worth it cos of the portions and the amount of meat u get. cake is good too.

So many caribbean take aways buy meat that are 90% bone, them ones should be boycotted

lol so true

this is why ive learnt never to have curry goat no more. blaady waste of money,

it gets cooked personally.

carribean scene is sh*t.. not authentic at all. im surprised its still open.

i heard levi roots has a restaurant?

and is pakcoon talking again? what exactly do you mean by asian food?

cos if you meant indian food, you shouldnt be talking. yes i know your white masters love your food

but i personally think indian food is pants. very basic, and unhealthy.. no wonder they have the highest rate of heart disease and HBP in the UK.

i like naan bread, and the chicken curries that dont have all that cream in them.. all the rest are just remixed crap, and your sweets are just colored cubes of sugar.

the rest of the asian continent has far better exotic/ sophisticated meals, such as thai, malay, japanese, chinese (forget your sun dragon take aways), cambodian,

i agree that most of what we know about carribean food in the UK is 99% jamaican and thats where the problem is. its far more sophisticated than just bloody jerk and mutton.

plus they havent learned how to be nice to ANYONE talkless of the majority of their potential customers i.e white ppl.

apart from that the best carribean food>>>>>>>>>>>>. indian sh*t inducing crap. lets not even talk about afghanistan's food which you should be talking about.

your country's best food arrives in a box with the words " A gift from the people of the USA"

c*nt

• Upvote 1

So many caribbean take aways buy meat that are 90% bone, them ones should be boycotted

lol so true

your country's best food arrives in a box with the words " A gift from the people of the USA"

:rofl:

• 2 months later...

Went to Chef Collin Browns last night

aint gonna lie, was impressed

Starter and deserts are small but the main course is a nice amount

Starter i got some butterfly prawns thing...was like 6 prawns if that and some lil amount of salad in some sauce, very tasty but very good.

Didnt wait too long for the main ..maybe 15-20mins but it went quick

I got the curry goat.. come in some pastry cup type thing, no bones, all meat, came with rice & peas. Was really nice.

The female i was with had jerk chicken *boneless* which i had a taste of, was good too.

Ordered a side of mac & cheese and some dumplins. *Dumplings aint good though, wouldnt recommend, too heavy/doughy ..prefer it to be a bit more flavoured as well*

desert was some rum & almond cake which was small but really nice.

Bill came to about £73 *because drinks and sides are extra ...2 course or 3 course is a set price*

Service was friendly environment was nice. Would recommend.