THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Ahhh seen the speeding camera flash last night, sure it was on me as well pissed

Guess ill just have to wait to see what comes in the post. fml

I hope you get a 100 pound fine you c*nt.

Ahhh seen the speeding camera flash last night, sure it was on me as well pissed

blatantly still on bus! 2012 is your year!

• Upvote 1

blatantly still on bus! 2012 is your year!

I ain't on the bus you whore

/

Don't act up like i ain't been hearing stories about u, and i don't know what you did with my man but sn init.

• Downvote 2

linked up with one chick whos kinda local....very different looking....like ... if you saw her you'd think she was strange *them offkey dressing ones* does fashion and shit...but something in my heart told me....this chick is something.

She come my house wearing this kinda baggy coat ting and next platform shoes kinda shit.. i was like ... ¬_¬

but shes kl.

anyway....we was chilling..nice vibe...she was showing me a lot of good music....got heated a lil...but yooooo when the clothes came off...............GODDDDD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. i wanted to stand there and applaud. I was surprised. BIG TIME.

My instincts >>>__________

the thickness ...and the tattoos ...

• Upvote 6