THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

I get negged for being a young black man who is making a success for himself? Who negged? I am someone for black boys to look up to and an example that you can be what you want. yet i get negged? I would feel happy for a fellow brother but i guess people look up to brisco too much.

• Downvote 3

Guest Portuguese

I get negged for being a young black man who is making a success for himself? Who negged? I am someone for black boys to look up to and an example that you can be what you want. yet i get negged? I would feel happy for a fellow brother but i guess people look up to brisco too much.

Congrats

/

Looking up to Brisco? :/

I'm not boasting, I am saying fuck you to the haters who looked down on me, when I was one of a few who actually got a job to get one in the field I studied plus get a lot for it. I will big up anyone who is doing good for themselves, people who came from the ends and black people.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

youre a clown mate come across so desperate to be liked and accepted. Just live your life. Dunno why guys are so hungry for friendship and ratings these days.

Also 3k after tax is about 50k a year. Do you want to revise your figures?

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

dunno what he does so cant comment. but to the youngers looking for motivation to get it in. Use this as an example. There are all kinds of weirdos earning decents amounts of money and making careers for themselves, dont assume you cant do it too.

• Upvote 5

dunno what he does so cant comment. but to the youngers looking for motivation to get it in. Use this as an example. There are all kinds of weirdos earning decents amounts of money and making careers for themselves, dont assume you cant do it too.

:lmao: