THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Should not talk to these types TBH

Why are west african people such jobsworths?

I had a meeting last week totally slipped my mind did not receive a reminder letter, women trying to call me a liar and sh*t, I was explaining myself and you know when someone does not belive you. So I told her honest to God (as I know they love their god) women took it as an insult.

Even my old housing officer was one, Spent my rent on coke but I was about to pay two months worth of rent told the man I paid it man still sent me to court costing me an extra £150 swear he dont like west indians, then got my mum to deal with him. Then my estate manager started to threaten me with eviction because I dont clear my garden (I never knew it was my garden and before he retired the janitor done it) all Nigerians SMH

Was suppose to go radio been cancelled til next week was looking forward to it :(

Lol at those words coming from someone from your linage

Its just that I dont appreciate being called a liar when I am telling the truth, even had me doubting myself checked if there was any letters and nothing there

yeah urban new studio has been set up spent most of Monday burning disc still got a load to do also

f*ckin pisstake

jus got out the shower, brushin my teeth and i see some white blob movin past my house through the frosted windows

i think its just that cunting cat that likes to invade my privacy so i open the window ready to "ccccckkkkkkkkkkkk" n scare the sh*t out of it

2 blatant scagheads strollin through the overgrown sh*t next to my house by these flats

follow em round to the other side n see them blatantly plotting, the older more seasoned scumbag mentoring his disciple, n pop my head out the window toothbrush still in mouth

"what u doin lads"

"errr have u soin a football about here moite" disgusting brummie accent

obviously the default response, not thought through very well seems as he was basically standin on my lil bros football that had been chucked over fence

i jus pointed at it, they grabbed it n done 1 while i stood there

was jus about to go out n now i'm stuck here

bare stock lying about that isn't insured, gonna need to sort the f*ckin alarm out now

f*ck*ng little cunts, i panicked n f*cked up, should have waited for them to do something n cut the cunts open