THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

I have a friend who has been bending over backwards for a useless waste of space for about the past 6 months, every other week she's upset about what he's done yet its the same sh*t every time. I wanna be a good friend and be there for her but I can't stand when people come to you for advice yet completely ignore it. Why are people so stupid?

Guest chap44uns

I have a friend who has been bending over backwards for a useless waste of space for about the past 6 months, every other week she's upset about what he's done yet its the same sh*t every time. I wanna be a good friend and be there for her but I can't stand when people come to you for advice yet completely ignore it. Why are people so stupid?

sounds like her a man in his late 20's with 2 baby mums and di sons

• Upvote 1

sounds like her a man in his late 20's with 2 baby mums and di sons

father forgive him for he know not what he did

Ahhhhhhhh there's a stomach bug going round?

Vip2>>>>

Laying here with a dodgy belly thinking wa gwan

It's licked down pure people, only supposed to last about 3 days though.

They say use the Brat diet.

Bananas

Rice

Apple Sauce

Toast

& Clear Soda's like 7up and Sprite because they have no caffeine in them.

Sprite worked well for me.

My Kindle Fire HD has broken down, only got it on Friday.

Was on last night and switched itself off, when it tried to reboot it couldn't, saying restore to factory settings, tried and no luck.

Rang Amazon this morning and they sent out a new 1 straight away, have 30 days to send the old 1 back, impressed at the service.

Plus downloaded the Kindle app for my pc and all my books are stored on the cloud automatically, good stuff.