THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

I feel permanently wet. This has ruined my life.

I'm out tonight as well so not going to have a chance to change the bed sheets. Good job I currently have one unused bedroom in my flat :(

so you didnt make her clean that nastiness up

and you didnt even bother doing it yourself

and you still havent done it

and you are prepared to leave the urine to marinade on your bed for longer while you sleep elsewhere

whaites

^^ what I'm screaming.

How can a piss soaked bedsheets be STILL on the bed.

Goodluck buying a new mattress fam. That sh*t has soaked and dried in there now.

GRIM.

I was still drunk when it happened and just wanted her out - so called her a cab and got her out, slept in the spare room for an hour before I had to get up for 7.30am this morning, and it looks like i'm having to go straight out after work today so don't have time to sort it out until I get home. I know its gonna be a write off anyway.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't just take the sheets of ASAP! New mattress is you!

trust me

you need to text her straight asap saying some shit like "accidents happen blah blah blah and i wont tell anyone but i would like to be compensated for a new mattress as ive had to throw the other one out."

that is a fucked situation, talk about a MOC :lol:

/

anti vent, finally found a takeaway near work... half a peri peri chicken YES

no more wasting cash at the garage.

My boys brother been told he got cancer. Stomach.

Fakk. Only 28 as well.

May Allah cure him.

Was speaking about Cancer with a friend the other day, someone he knew got diagnosed and was told he had 1 year to live.

His fam removed all chemical products from the house - cleaning products, beauty products, grooming products etc

Ate nothing but food free of pesticides/ artificial flavouring etc with a lot of it being homegrown

And rid the house of all devices that emit waves ie mobile phones, microwaves etc

6 months later the cancer was in remission and he got the all clear not long after, Madness.

Fark