THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

on wards and upwards they say friends aint friends when you make it to that final stretch

:/

That's bad on their part then. You called them out on it?

whats there to be called out on grown man affair

if u ent booking mandems flight i dunno wat u expect

its ur wedding so u dnt see it as being extra but to everyone else...

• Upvote 2

lol real talk though.

You can't be expecting a man to foresake the whip he had pencilled in for 2 years.

Like I said overseas weddings are long, financially / finding the time. But I would presume these 6 would have known the plans pre-booking and that if they're close

man r basically going on a holiday in ur benefit

suttin like this happened in the extended fam earlier in the year caused alot of bad blood

if ppl r gonna do the abroad holiday should either hand out flights or make it a private affair n do saink before they leave

congrats none the less

• Upvote 1

If you wanna do the paradise island holiday be prepared for it to be a small ting.

My uncle got married in Grenada and hardly anyone went but he didn't expect it.

lol @ a man screwing at me cos I didn't wanna spend 5 bills on a holiday to watch a girl I don't even like smiling up the place while losing annual leave I can't get back.

• Upvote 8

i dont really get dissapointed by friends anymore

got a selected few i hold in high regard and i know they got their heart in the right place even if they flopped with something big like what don said i know they simply couldnt do it

only realised this, this year i used to think a lot of people were mates but they werent down at all

Had a 2nd round interview last week, for a junior consultant position in a company in china. Was two interviews, found out today passed the first but not the second, meaning no pass overall. Pretty content though considering how ridiculously hard it was.

First was a case study (interviewer led), then the second was a market sizing question. They asked me to estimate the number of marriages per year in China :/:(

I panicked and lost structure and any logic.

• Upvote 3

Weddings overseas are long imo, I would deffo make an excuse to miss it unless I get a holiday out of it.

Course you get a holiday, it was in the carribean for a week in a 5 star resort, flights transport and all other sh*t like swimming with dolphins included

hold on? flight and hotel ur paying for? woowwww

wtf how can they b flopping, wud of buried that cat time ago