THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

I wouldnt even be in this predicament if I didnt go out yesterday KMT.

They were playing house. The wickedest shapes were getting cut. Bare shuffling. I look on the floor I see my Raw tips??

Im thinking rah is that mine. Check pockets my tin is nowhere to be found.

Searching all over the floor I see nothing. Some girl tells me security picked it up. :( Man stole my weed.

I wouldnt even be in this predicament if I didnt go out yesterday KMT.

They were playing house. The wickedest shapes were getting cut. Bare shuffling. I look on the floor I see my Raw tips??

Im thinking rah is that mine. Check pockets my tin is nowhere to be found.

Searching all over the floor I see nothing. Some girl tells me security picked it up. :( Man stole my weed.

was out at a bar with piff in my system and the evil juice. was out of my element

pure gibberish to one girl ended with i think you should find your friends. OUCH had to say f*ck you then

will not allow myself to be garn like that again

Lol 'f*ck you then' is such a hurt comeback.

Remember I must of been at Amadeus when I was about 18 these dweebs were in their dark green ancient KA trying to talk to my friend asking if she wants a lift, she was like I'd rather swim across the river... His smile dropped and he just said 'f*ck you then'.

Why do companies wanna try and mug me off?

I order a processor from a company but I now don't need it, I ring them up to get an RMA number to return it and they're talking about a 15% restocking fee. ^_)

I said I wasn't made aware of this before I purchased it, he tells me it's on the website T&C and on the invoice. I tell him it being on the invoice is irrelevant as I received that after I purchased it. I go on the site and it doesn't say it anywhere.

I ring him back up and say it's not on your site, he's telling me about some phantom link for page 2 of their T&C's. He doesn't know I'm screen recording the page as we're speaking on the phone. I say to him I'm sending you a video of me browsing your site so I make another little clip explaining and send it over.

So I keep all the tabs open and lo and behold the little f*cker try add it on a sly on the Returns Policy page, little does he know I had that page open as well so now I've got a video of the new page and the old page where he's baitly changed it.

I ring him back up and ask him if he got my 1st video he got salty and rushed off the phone talking bout he's gonna respond via email :lmao:

• Upvote 1