Champions League QF L2

Guest FA23

:D That is all. Said all I needed to say after the first-leg, so much for the "get them back to Shite Hart Lane" gang, you didn't even score...See your next week tho lads :D
:D

Guest Portuguese
:D:D Hulk: from a Brazilian market stall to the verge of world superstardomFC Porto forward talks about tough upbringingFC Porto striker Hulk has enjoyed a magnificent season for the Dragons. The top scorer in the Portuguese league is widely expected to make a big-money move to one of Europe’s giants in the summer. But his imminent transformation into a worldwide superstar is a far cry from his humble beginnings. Speaking on a documentary screened on Brazilian channel TV Globo, Hulk, who hails from the poor northeast region of the South American country, described how as a child he had to work with his parents in the early hours to make ends meet. “On Fridays and Saturdays I woke up at 3 o’clock in the morning. My parents were market traders, they had a meat stall, and I had to help load the vans. I cried because I didn’t want to go, but my father said, ‘If you want to play football you have to come with us.’ Today I don’t regret it one bit. I’m happy I helped my parents and it served to make me appreciate more the things I have today,” said Hulk. Rarely can a footballer have acquired such an apt nickname. Givanildo Vieira de Souza says that perhaps the hours carting meat around Brazilian towns explains how he acquired such a muscular frame. “When I was a kid I was always strong, but I was short. People used to say ‘how can you be a football player being so short?’ When I came to Portugal at fifteen I shot up. Where do I get my strength from? I don’t do gym work. This just comes from the training sessions. Perhaps the times when I had to load the vans to go off to the market, when I worked with my parents, explains it.” Teenage dream realised Hulk will turn 25 years old in the summer, meaning a decade has passed since he first entertained the idea of making his name at Porto. His dream was eventually realised, albeit via a circuitous route, which involved playing for three years in the Japanese league. “When I was 15 years old I came to Vilanovense to play in the youth team. I was here one year then went back to Sao Paulo. At the time my agent said that I’d be going to FC Porto, but it didn’t happen in the end. But after three years in Japan he told me, ‘I want to see you playing in Europe.’”“At the time he showed me some proposals. They were from Porto, Atletico de Madrid and a few other teams. I came to Porto because I had the dream of playing for FC Porto. When I was 15 years old I had been taken to the Antas (former Porto stadium) to watch a game. I saw the stadium sold out and said: One day I’m going to play here.” Hulk made a good impression right from his debut against Belenenses, in which he scored a spectacular long-range goal, but he is now a far more complete forward than the raw talent that arrived in Portugal in 2008. As well as an improved tactical understanding of the game and a more collective attitude, Hulk has also curbed his erstwhile fiery temper. “I used to be more hot-headed. I got into a lot of skirmishes. When God gave me my first son I calmed down a lot,” said Hulk. With the rough edges ever more polished, the message is clear for Portuguese football fans. Enjoy him while you can

Guest Portuguese

UCL Semi-FinalsSchalke vs Manchester United(Can Schalke out score Manchester United over two legs?)Real Madrid vs Barcelona(2 best clubs in the World by some distance. Should be the final. )

ive seen him play on a regshe is a clowncan be very good on his day so can robinson he is better then robinsonbut you lot need a safe pair of hands not someone nuts like him

Guest Klitschko

''My mind's a-whirl. If Torres took a penalty against Gomez...there could be no resolution. The physical world would just implode.''