Premier Week 36 & Football League Conclusion

Guest FA23

Luis f*ck*ng Suarez!Cheers 'arry. Another great result, we must carry this on into next season. Clarke needs to get more props.
trust me, clarke learnt and input alot with joseand this is a big part of modern day footballa manager needs an assistant who is a real student of the gamenot someone who takes the warm upnd shouts man on/pass the ball every now nd then

Guest Portuguese

Suarez how long until he asks for his dream move to BarcaThis summer@Liverpool is going to be interesting Comoli transfer targets look much better than KKD'sin other newsAC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has revealed that Taye Taiwo and Philippe Mexes will join the Italian champions this summer.Nigeria left-back Taiwo and French defender Mexes will move to the Serie A outfit on a free transfer."In defence, Milan are sorted," said Allegri in Monday's press conference. "We have taken (Philippe) Mexes and Taiwo."Taiwo, 26, had a fine season with Marseille, including scoring the only goal in last month's League Cup final victory.Mexes, who has been at Roma for seven seasons, is set to replace veteran Alessandro Nesta in the heart of defence alongside Brazilian Thiago Silva.Milan, who won their first scudetto since 2004 at the weekend, travel to Palermo tomorrow for their Coppa Italia semi-final return leg.

Guest Portuguese
Nuri Sahin signs for Real Madrid on a six year contract(Y)
Nice :D Whats the latest on Altintop?
Still in talks i think/Where is Kaka going then? Chelsea/City/Milan?
Kaka?its clear that Mourinho has a heavy preference for athletes and after his injuries, I don't think Kaka has the stamina to track back like Mou wants. It doesn't help that he hasn't looked very dangerous against Barça this year.I think it depends on how much we can sell for.Reasons to sell:1. Wages.2. We have younger alternatives in Özil, Sahin, Canales, Granero.3. Whatever money we can get back in fees or which players would arrive in a swap.4. He seems be only half committed to the club.Reasons to keep:1. I think he's a good influence on the squad, especially for morale and team bonding. 2. He still a former WPOTY and if he can recover physically, 80% of his prime is still WC.3. Even continuing at his current output, he is still a useful sub and spot starter.4. Economically he is still valuable.5. Selling him would be admitting a major error on Perez's part.I think these two sides balance at approx €35M which is still less than we could probably get from city if Kaka would agree to go there. I'd personally like him to stay but I wouldn't be upset if the money is reinvested in a new striker or defender.On another note, of all the colonies to have, a German-Turk colony must be the most bizarre in the history of this club. Özil and Sahin are welcome but Altintop? :D Also it will also be interesting to see what happens with Benzema who is reportedly extremely unhappy at being left out of the four clasicos. Interesting turn of events after it looked like he had finally found some form that merited all the hype in Jan-Feb. Apparently he wants to go to Arsenal.

he played sick vs valencia and sevilla still.

I'm late but that performance against Chelsea was the best I've seen from us all season. Practically the whole 90mins was on point. We'll need to try and employ a similar tempo to have any chance against Barca imo. Park was sick, should just play DM./Any highlights from the L'pool game?