Harry Out

Rsonist

Reading that Stretford advised Harry that he should be one of the Top4 paid managers in the world and they asked for more than Pep was on at Barca :rofl:

If spurs get Martinez in SMH. The man has spent 3 seasons avoiding relegation, wheres the progress? I hope no one thinks bringing him in will see spurs move up to the next level, stagnation is the best you can hope for if that happens.

Getting rid of Harry might be the most retarded thing to happen this summer in football, besides Holland not getting a win in the Euros.

Spurs fans just be mad ungrateful

Can you blame Levy not giving him any cash last 2 transfer windows though?

He wanted the Chelsea job then flirted with the England job not giving a f*ck about his CURRENT job.

Levy had enough, why give a manager money who's clearly not here for the long term and whos ticker could stop working any day.

they were bottom when man took over

he got them to eighth that very same season

got them to the fa cup semis the next season

guides them to 4th place finish (and champ leaugue)

got them to 5th next season

and 4th last season

and this is tottenham we are talking about

ungrateful yid cants

yes 'arry is a funny character but at least show some humilty

i hope they get relegated next season

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I tried to post this yesterday morning via Stoof and A& C, but it never made here. It might give some explanation on the thinking behind the decision and the future there is now also a PS, whcih is current and possibly relevant.

After yesterday and this mornings ITK I had to text my contact this morning to see if he knew anything although he is still quite Ill,to my suprise he phoned me back and I have just had a long chat with him, this is a precis of what he said.

He believes Harry was offered a rolling contract, but this has been refused by Harry's agent and seen as an insult. There is a further meeting planned for today and he expects Harry to go. My contact has always said Harry and Levy have a strained relationship this past year and said Harry would be gone this summer and still does. He thinks Harry is in a very weak position and has angered the Board by going public via his media pals and misinformation. He also said that timing is crucial for obvious reasons and Levy misread Rodgers plans on Liverpool and thought he would still be available now. he is not sure who is lined up and we might wait until after the Euros to appoint when some candidates will become available. In short expects Harry to be gone in the next few days, but we might have to wait for a new one to be announced officially.

On Modric he says he expects him to be gone this summer, but abroad and not to another EPL club unless for £45M +. He has heard initial talks have taken place with Madrid and PSG, but that is all.

PS

After last nights news I sent this text " OK who is the incoming?" His response was " LOL they would put be in a concrete overcoat if it got out, sorry old boy, but I can tell you its pretty much sorted, he is experienced and Levy is planning for the future and longer term and he will be able to use the new training facilities LOL. Don't worry you will be happy"

I trust Levy

Who: Brownhead

Where: SC

When: 14/06/12

[AVB] Is our new manager, 100%

Verts is all done

Been told Monday for announcement but also got told a certain day for Verts, so..... But it's def AVB I been told

Also got told who the other signing that I said was to be announced was Suljemani, but that is not done yet and is the hold up with Verts. Didn't know why tho

Get money on AVB!!

COYS

brownhead doesnt have the best history so prob BS

If spurs get Martinez in SMH. The man has spent 3 seasons avoiding relegation, wheres the progress? I hope no one thinks bringing him in will see spurs move up to the next level, stagnation is the best you can hope for if that happens.

Getting rid of Harry might be the most retarded thing to happen this summer in football, besides Holland not getting a win in the Euros.

Spurs fans just be mad ungrateful

!

• Downvote 1