Barcelona vs Manchester United UCL Final 2011 Topic

Admin.

Out classed again. Wanted to beat Barcelona more than I wanted to win the Cup. Pissed me off how they get through to finals constantly through dodgy happenings but theres no denying they are in a class of their own right now.Cheque book out please Alex, teams needs refreshening now. Especially in midfield.

Beat team won at the end of the day, couple players were maybe of the game, but que sera sera, Would've like to of seen a bit more umph in the performance especially once we were 3 nil down. From sounds from the TV the United fans never seemed to really get goin which was disappointing as it was maybe the only aspect of the game I was confident of beating them in, Formation was brave, but a lil dodge. Park was valiant, Rooney done his ting, Nani came on and played well, Roll on transfers and next season, P.S if this season represents us "staying losing" I'll except defeat all the while.

I'm still mesmerized by the way Messi ghosted Nani leading up to that 3rd goalFAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKK!!!!It was likeMessi: You want a piece of me?Nani: Yeah come at me broMessi: You can't handle the truth, see ya!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

P.S if this season represents us "staying losing" I'll except defeat all the while.
Early in the season I was doubtful we would even be winning silverware this season so I'm still relatively pleased right now. Will be there on Monday to greet them in the streets. I concur though roll on some summer signings.

I'm still mesmerized by the way Messi ghosted Nani leading up to that 3rd goalFAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKK!!!!It was likeMessi: You want a piece of me?Nani: Yeah come at me broMessi: You can't handle the truth, see ya!
pmsl
That wasn't that funny still.
HdhjvhsHsbndNah f*ck off it was :rofl:Goddaz >
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

P.S if this season represents us "staying losing" I'll except defeat all the while.
Early in the season I was doubtful we would even be winning silverware this season so I'm still relatively pleased right now. Will be there on Monday to greet them in the streets. I concur though roll on some summer signings.
Sums it up well tbh, Weakest united 11 in a very long while, yet we win the league by 9 points and got to a CL Final and would've had a decent chance had we played anyone else. We've already been told there will be at least 3 new signings, so..........