FAO Christians

Mr. Gayle

Guest Portuguese

I was brought up as a Catholic then one day an Aunt of mine complained that Catholics are hypocrite and they don't praise god better than Christians etc etc.

So too many defaults in the Catholic religion.

So after years of her noise I decide to go to a Christian Church(in Manor House)

Where the pastor tells all the single women to come to the front and he will pray for them to get a husband etc etc.

Then half way through he asks for offering(as you do) one of the single women puts in a fiver he refuses to take it and says does she really want a husband? If so put 50 pounds instead

I was like "WOW"

But what smacked it is when the pastor started selling t-shirts of his boat on them and demanding 20 pounds per t-shirt and spitting bars like

"If you go to a job interview with this t-shirt on you will get the job you don't need to wear a suit/or have a CV.

Anyways there is too many examples why I have decided religion isn't for me anymore I prefer to believe in God.

I was brought up as a Catholic then one day an Aunt of mine complained that Catholics are hypocrite and they don't praise god better than Christians etc etc.

So after years of her noise I decide to go to a Christian Church(in Manor House)

Where the pastor tells all the single women to come to the front and he will pray for them to get a husband etc etc.

Then half way through he asks for offering(as you do) one of the single women puts in a fiver he refuses to take it and says does she really want a husband? If so put 50 pounds instead

I was like "WOW"

But what smacked it is when the pastor started selling t-shirts of his boat on them and demanding 20 pounds per t-shirt and spitting bars like

"If you go to a job interview with this t-shirt on you will get the job you don't need to wear a suit/or have a CV.

Anyways there is too many examples why I have decided religion isn't for me anymore I prefer to believe in God.

that is dispicable

people who are strong educated and rational will always be agnositic/athesiest

there is no definitive answers

i cant fuly hate on religious people, its very difficult to escape the mental slavery that is imposed on us as children

even as an adult it took me many years to rid myself of the last vestiges of superstition

many people would struggle in life without this crutch to fall back on... others cannot fathom that we are because we are

A lot of highly educated people are very religious.

Religion isn't for me anymore I prefer to believe in God.

Bait copout I frequently hear

Guest Esquilax

How is it a cop out? It's a personal faith, better than being part of some community of delusional nuts who wear execution tools round their necks and swing balls of incense around and march in a mass circle around a giant black box

If you stop and look at some of this sh*t, it's f*ck*ng bizarre

• Downvote 1

i cant fuly hate on religious people, its very difficult to escape the mental slavery that is imposed on us as children

even as an adult it took me many years to rid myself of the last vestiges of superstition

many people would struggle in life without this crutch to fall back on... others cannot fathom that we are because we are

Why would you consider this a cop out?

Just asking

Guest Portuguese

Which religion are you?

Guest Portuguese

I was like "WOW"

that is dispicable

That's nothing what really opened my eyes was people go to see the said pastor three hours before church and tell him their problems and where they are from etc etc.

Then fast forward to the service.

The pastor starts picking people out randomly(well that's what he wants us to believe)

Then he goes are you from Accra and she says yes which leads the crowd to clap,Furthermore he name drops and cities the woman's problem in public(you have to remember she saw him a few hours earlier) then there is gasps/hypes/applause for the pastor.

Its a vicious cycle!

Guest Portuguese

It's a copout because it allows you to live however you want whilst convincing yourself you're still.....righteous.

But you have Muslims/Catholics/Christians doing this already

I was like "WOW"

guy is BOSSY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a copout because it allows you to live however you want whilst convincing yourself you're still.....righteous.

nah

had the same kind of argument with a man the other way

it is ok to have faith, and not religion, its ok to be a spiritual person and subscribe to any religion

If you believe in God and you are living a Godly life, or you are striving to then theres no problem because you are still elevating yourself, still trying to build that relationship

you shouldn't have religion or 'believe' in God to be seen as a righteous person, that is false piety

you do it for yourself, and in yourself, the more you grow spiritually, the more you seek to learn, the more you live your life toward the righteous way, its a natural progression

what it boils down to is what's in your heart, not a set or rules of doctrines that many people follow blindly

like some people fast and the dont even know why they are fasting, they dont feel it, they just do it because they should

what is self denial without meaning?

if God resides within you, then your body is your temple

• Upvote 1

first question this fat gayle shouldve been asked is where in the bible does it say the world is 6000-8000 yrs old,,

My bad should have re worded itt

Due to the genealogies from Adam to Jesus it totals up to about 6k years. Countless biblical scholars have stated this.

How is this so due to the fossils being found.

That better ?

Carbon dating is only accurate back a few thousand years.

"At Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Scientists dated dinosaur bones using the Carbon dating method. The age they came back with was only a few thousand years old."

"I have documentation of an Allosaurus bone that was sent to The University of Arizona to be carbon dated. The results were 9,890 +/- 60 years and 16,120 +/- 220 years.

"We didn't tell them that the bones they were dating were dinosaur bones. The result was sample B at 16,120 years. The Allosaurus dinosaur was supposed to be around 140,000,000 years. The samples of bone were blind samples."

This test was done on August 10, 1990"

c14_allosaurus2.jpg

Guest Awesome Kong

Please answer these

Why do innocent children have to suffer with terminal diseases such as cancer? What part of ‘God’s plan’ is this exactly?

The bible says that the earth to be 6,000 to 8,000 years old when we know that dinosaur bones are at least 65 million years old?

Why did God turn that woman into salt just for looking the other way ?

Why give us free will only to then say if we dont worship him we will go to hell. What does this type of attitude say about his character? By definition, he would be described as a tyrant.

Honest question do trust ‘God’s plan’ given his track record of many failures?

f*ck off you troll. You are wasted on steroids with your roid tits and roided micro balls!

• Upvote 4

ts a copout because it allows you to live however you want whilst convincing yourself you're still.....righteous.<br />
<br /><br />nah<br /><br />had the same kind of argument with a man the other way it is ok to have faith, and not religion, its ok to be a spiritual person and subscribe to any religion<br />If you believe in God and you are living a Godly life, or you are striving to then theres no problem because you are still elevating yourself, still trying to build that relationship<br />you shouldn't have religion or 'believe' in God to be seen as a righteous person, that is false piety<br />you do it for yourself, and in yourself, the more you grow spiritually, the more you seek to learn, the more you live your life toward the righteous way, its a natural progression<br /><br />what it boils down to is what's in your heart, not a set or rules of doctrines that many people follow blindly like some people fast and the dont even know why they are fasting, they dont feel it, they just do it because they should<br />what is self denial without meaning? if God resides within you, then your body is your temple

this is just some new age nonsense, allow talking trash.