Breaking Bad (Spoilers Inside)

Kurtis

not the biggest of send ofs but im like esq nothin would have really sufficed

n yh this saul goodman thing if it happens is only gona be 1 off 1 hour show u kno

kind of glad its over now every c*nt on my fbook can stop beggin it

fair play us original internet heads r on it but i aint into bandwagons

Quick question, don't mean to derail the thread but....do you man rank this show up there with sopranos & the wire? as in it's better than both

Cos I'm hearing that alot recently and as much as I loved Breaking Bad - those 3 shows aren't on the same level

Quick question, don't mean to derail the thread but....do you man rank this show up there with sopranos & the wire? as in it's better than both

Cos I'm hearing that alot recently and as much as I loved Breaking Bad - those 3 shows aren't on the same level

this is a decent mainstream ridiculous dumb show

a lot of shit that happened in the show was childish

however they know how to do a better ending than sopranos

take from that what you will

Thought he was going to take a toke as well.

The ending was good. If you're on the fence about it, just think of how other TV high dramas have crashed and burned. Lost? Prison Break?

The writers handled this well. There was drama in this ep, but the major drama was handled in the last 4 or 5 episodes. Everything ended and left no mystery. I think they did the show justice

Norm has now explained the Jesse box scene and I am now on board with the 'Walt's fantasy theory'

Norm Macdonald @normmacdonald 2h

First question now. Gilligan, in a deft piece of involution, slyly steps aside Walt's fever dream momentarily to show a soft focus image...

of Jesse and his wooden box, and the cuts to a gothic picture of Jesse's life. He does this to let us in on what we're watching if we....

haven't intuited it. To let us know what fantasy a man trapped in unspeakable horror with know way out can create. So, at first a scene...

that seems to negate the cancer-coma delusion scenario only strengthens it. Jesse and Walt are going nowhere.