Breaking Bad (Spoilers Inside)

Kurtis

reading shit on the net ppl are arguing over what walt was most upset about at the end of that ep:

a) that the blue meth was still out there and being distributed worldwide - the nazis and lydia

B) them giving him no credit for gray matter

imo they’re two sides of the same coin

gray matter – the good thing – he made it, hes not gettin any credit, hes making nothing from it and the current owners are getting filthy rich

blue meth – the bad thing – he made it, he is gettin credit, hes making nothing from it and the current owners are getting filthy rich

reading sh*t on the net ppl are arguing over what walt was most upset about at the end of that ep:

a) that the blue meth was still out there and being distributed worldwide - the nazis and lydia

gray matter – the good thing – he made it, hes not gettin any credit, hes making nothing from it and the current owners are getting filthy rich

blue meth – the bad thing – he made it, he is gettin credit, hes making nothing from it and the current owners are getting filthy rich

I think it's Grey Matter, he was ready to give himself up till he saw them on tv.

I hope he gets rid of them 1st 

reading sh*t on the net ppl are arguing over what walt was most upset about at the end of that ep:

I think it's Grey Matter, he was ready to give himself up till he saw them on tv.

I hope he gets rid of them 1st 

Nah, don't think he will kill them, they distanced themselves from him for the benefit of the company name, but said bring back the old Walt