Is this guy correct or you would u call beta male?

Supermalt

the consensus seems to be wen dons see a chung/thick girl or suttin they get shook coz running thru their head they are finking damn that girl is too good for me, or she will not give me the time of day... its all that beginning stuff which needs to be mastered... once i pass that and i f*ck u its a wrap

lol nah, I am trying to be above them average guys, I am trying to be a top 2/3 guy in her memory but maybe man is over analysing the situation and over caring.Everything else is real talk.
i hear you but when you are putting her memory above your own and your own nut thats a fatal error in itself, the more you keenly focus on getting that nut as your sole priority the more shes gunna remember you reallyhowever im sure your just over analyzing the situation, after all you are the sandwich man, i believe that in reality the sandwich man would go through no quarms
LMFAOYou are right, with a famous chick I would defo have to get my picnic on.Everything comes naturally after that.

Also, lol @ niggaz talking about ''Oh, I'd beat the sh*t out of Bria Myles & Serena Williams, lol @ being intimidated''. These bitches would be across the street from you in Central or in the club & you wouldn't have the f*ck*ng ballbags to approach them & uttter a scintilla of a sentence, let alone have them in a scenario where they'd be willing & waiting for you in bed. :D f*ck outta 'ere with that sh*t.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also, lol @ niggaz talking about ''Oh, I'd beat the sh*t out of Bria Myles & Serena Williams, lol @ being intimidated''. These bitches would be across the street from you in Central or in the club & you wouldn't have the f*ck*ng ballbags to approach them & uttter a scintilla of a sentence, let alone have them in a scenario where they'd be willing & waiting for you in bed. :D f*ck outta 'ere with that sh*t.
we're not saying we will instantly draw these hags down on sight , thats not even the subject, we're saying if they were up for it we would not say 'hmmm maybe in a couple of weeks '

so You're gonna be starstruck like "ooooo there's Serena" , then giggle with Your boys like "she's looking this way"?Unless her security are ridiculously hench and intimidate me, I'm hollaring. I'm expecting to fail, but I'm holleringeven if nervous I would put on a brave face and front like i wasn'tPlus we're not talkin about them being famous, the topic was about them having the sexy body, in which case a non-famous woman with a serena body that I want to hit will never make me nervous to approach. and on the topic of "handling it". giving it Your best >>>>>>>>> backing off for fear of failing to please

maybe you just find it difficult to go up to girls period. I can't speak on that, if you find it uncomfortable you find it uncomfortable.I've also never understood people who get star struck anyway, so maybe it's just natural that seeing it again in this form has once again left me confused.but i know one thing for sure, you are not a confident breddah. Dn't assume no one else is.

maybe you just find it difficult to go up to girls period. I can't speak on that, if you find it uncomfortable you find it uncomfortable.I've also never understood people who get star struck anyway, so maybe it's just natural that seeing it again in this form has once again left me confused.but i know one thing for sure, you are not a confident breddah. Dn't assume no one else is.
LMFAOOk Olu.

LMFAOOk Olu.
bruv u can type wateva lol's u wantbut being intimidated by the physical appearance of a women is not strong behaviourfemale expressions like "your not man enough to handle me" and "i need a real man" actually apply to you. Your not even denying it.i will never believe there is not some strong insecurity relating to women somewhere in your mindi bet your scared of strong women in general init
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

and on the topic of "handling it". giving it Your best >>>>>>>>> backing off for fear of failing
on the topic of life in general tbh./i think of alpha and beta more as a constantly shifting pecking order decided by which man would be the one walking out the thunderdome.obv if mike kane went in the thunderdome with serena, she would probably be the one walking out.